Yall remember any time where like a wild zoo animal escaped in your city?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
peepin that elephant thread got me thinking ...

had a gorilla escape in my city ... all over the news n shyt

my brothers little cousin got tossed

for niccas like M617 n whoever else .. this was franklin park zoo.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I have no recollections of a wild animal escaping in NY.

I do remember being perplexed at a man (a black one :wtf: ) in harlem had a tiger in his apartment :mindblown:

That's something clear people do :mjpls:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yes i remember the gorilla escaping and i remember they made it out to be low key racist taking a pic of him at the bus stop in a mostly black area at least thats what some people where saying lol

1064849698_8085

575503.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if @Art Barr or @Mowgli have had any encounters with ecapesd zoo aminals there storys would make for fascinating reading.

No escaped zoo animals but i did encounter an escaped brolic dog my neighbor owned. One of them ol alaskan big drool mush mouth dogs with mad bass in its voice. You couldnt have told me that this dog didnt want a piece of me. Everytime i go out on my porch to enjoy some air the neighbor behind our house had a brolic ol dog that was always barkin at nikkas when i came outside. I didnt like that shyt so i used to shoot it with my bb gun so it would understand who the boss was. One day, the neighbor invited me over after i asked him if i could pet that dumb animal. I wanted to see if the dog was bout that life. I walked outside and that nikka saw me from a distance and came bellowing through his yard like WOOOO WOOO WOOO WOO WOOO :steviej: I looked at that nikka like :hmm: When he finally got up on me this p*ssy ass dog was like..........

I was like :whoo:

fakkit ass dog. Then i pet him. :dj2:

Last edited by a moderator:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I remember 3 yrs. ago people calling 911 because they saw some large white cat (possible lion) in my neighborhood. I only live like a few minutes from the Cincinnati Zoo and apparently all their cats had been accounted for.
I don't think that cat (or whatever it was) was ever found. :russ:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
A Siberian tiger. A neighbor about a mile up the road (rural) had a small sanctuary. Bears, a few big cats, marsupials. Apparently, one of the volunteers, hurrying to get home, forgot to completely close the inner door. If the inner door isn't latched properly, the 2nd lock isn't secured. The tiger was out for about 5 hours before the owner got back and noticed he wasn't in his cage. They turned on the disaster alarms (weather) to get everyone inside and broadcast on the news warning people not to go outside. I was out washing my car at the time and figured if it was a tornado I could still finish and hurry home. That's when I heard the sirens and saw like three police cars wiz past me, then I heard they were stopping about a quarter mile down the road..because the sirens cut suddenly. I walked out onto the road to see if there was an accident and I was like what the heck is that..

No, this never happened. :demonic: Feel free to neg rep.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Never had a zoo animal escape but there was a moose running around my area a few years ago. It swan across the river from a wooded area. The police were advising people to stay inside because it was a male with antlers and they get pretty aggressive during mating season. It was eventually shot with a traquilizer dart and moved out to some forest 25 miles from the city.

moose_0553np.jpg