Yall realize that Jay-Z "Stuntin to the +MAX+, I'm so +WAVEY+" is a diss n not props?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
line was on rick ross ft. hov and dre "3 kings"

max b was on cam song "u gotta love it" dissin the fukk outta hov

and this ole snake shawn carter now disses the wavey one who's locked up,
and can't defend himself

that's jus all types of wrong

free wavey crockett

*bumps Everything*
:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Max B disses Jay, Jay responds. End of story. You realize the whole Free Max B thing has basically defeated the purpose of the true meaning of the "Free_____" moniker? You realize Max B did it right? He committed the crime. Why should we free him? Because we like his music? Because he's amusing? Stop all that free max b bullshyt he not getting out.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
fukk that camel fakkit. Jay z will always be a sucker for love. He stays with that subliminal shyt. Never said nothing about any dip set nikka cuz he knew they had the streets on smash

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
naw thats not a diss

i bet french was there when ross and jigga was in the booth tryin be wavey.

why you think he repeated himself to doublecheck max??? never that jigga a hoe nikka

max caught more praise then yimmy ever will hov saluting on that wack song

camel tryed to grab a surfboard and ride the wave thats all

"stuntin to the max" sounds like camel z tryin peak at his limits

hell drown

but i realized dr dre still trash in 2012 though

free max b

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Max B disses Jay, Jay responds. End of story. You realize the whole Free Max B thing has basically defeated the purpose of the true meaning of the "Free_____" moniker? You realize Max B did it right? He committed the crime. Why should we free him? Because we like his music? Because he's amusing? Stop all that free max b bullshyt he not getting out.

Actually he didn't do it. He wasn't even there when it went down. He was locked up on the testimony of an E-tard/Coke head. He also had one of the worst lawyers.

How familiar are you with the case?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

:what: this nikka must probably be wearing a button up izod shirt and bugle boy jeans as he ate a mayonnaise sandwich and typed this with Abba playing on iTunes.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Can you tell us what the diss is or you just figured you'd make a anit-Jay-Z thread to get some daps?

Daps
:what: this nikka must probably be wearing a button up izod shirt and bugle boy jeans as he ate a mayonnaise sandwich and typed this with Abba playing on iTunes.

Why because I said nikkas who actually did shyt shouldnt be free? How you know I dont have all 6 Public Domains on this iTunes? Oh yea you dont because youre an imbecile.

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
naw thats not a diss

i bet french was there when ross and jigga was in the booth tryin be wavey.

why you think he repeated himself to doublecheck max??? never that jigga a hoe nikka

max caught more praise then yimmy ever will hov saluting on that wack song

camel tryed to grab a surfboard and ride the wave thats all

"stuntin to the max" sounds like camel z tryin peak at his limits

hell drown

but i realized dr dre still trash in 2012 though

free max b

:deadrose:

i have no idea what u said but im going to give u a dap :lolbron:

Daps
Actually he didn't do it. He wasn't even there when it went down. He was locked up on the testimony of an E-tard/Coke head. He also had one of the worst lawyers.

How familiar are you with the case?

What proof was given that Max B was not an accomplice in the robbery and murder? Even if he didnt "do" anything he was still an accomplice and was involved.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Probably not a diss...Jay been getting life off wordplay like that

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
definately a diss. Jay didnt forget that you gotta love it diss bet that. thats jay's style... he did it when dame went bankrupt. did it to beanie when he started to face tax problems with the law and he doing it to max AFTER he locked up

thats jays style, wont respond till you hit your lowest point then he kicks you while your down.

Personaly I cant see Max B getting along with jigga. max a crazy wild hood dude and jayz has demonstrated he dont want to associate with ppl like that anymore. hes on his grown man basquiate ish