blood on the streets..i can see it

@Mr. Movement

:whoo::wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I ain't leadin' shyt, breh :heh:

First off, I honestly think Zimmerman won't go free. I PERSONALLY don't care either way (nikkas die erryday, b), but my gut tells me he's getting convicted. Florida can't afford another Casey Anthony-type outrage so soon :laugh:.....you'll have people fukk around and literally try to saw that state off, like Bugs Bunny did :laugh:

But IF he gets off........I'm gonna sit back, relax, and laugh at the coli militants who will talk a bunch of shyt about what they gonna do and what we all should do, how we should hunt down Zimmerman, etc........I'm gonna watch the idiots on TV try to start a 'revolution' over the verdict, and try to inspire nikkas to riot all over the country.....when in reality, only a few hundred MAX will riot and get locked up :heh:

But most importantly, I'm gonna troll like hell on here, and act like I was on Team Zimmerman from day one :blessed:

Maaaaaaaaan, just wait.......I got my gif links ready just in case. You gonna be seeing a lot of links to Kool and the Gang's 'Celebration' from me........I'm finna go ham with that gif of Borat swaggin' it out with his homies from Kazakhstan, and acting like that's what Zimmerman's doing with his fam and his lawyers

borat-dance.gif

You let Zimmy fukk around and get acquitted........:lolbron:

I'll easily be the most negged nikka on here :heh: