Ya'll notice them pro black men are never with black women?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I always thought it was weird that the most pro black men always preaching to others usually have an asian fetish or like white women. :mindblown:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I got locked up when I was 19 and one of my homeboys put me on this old school pro black power nikka that was supposedly droppin knowledge to all the young knucklehead nikkas fresh off the bus.

He constantly spoke about how we were the original people, how superior we were and how other races have conspired against us for years. nikka stayed rockin the red, green & black. Had the black power afro pick and everything. Never trust white devils. The whole 9

One day I'm on my visit and I see this nikka in there wit the fattest white hoe in the history of fat white hoes:snoop: bytch looked like Brian Urlacher. I jus looked at that nikka my whole visit like :stopitslime: Didn't chop it up wit that nikka for the rest of my bid.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@She Agree That I'm Looney

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Generally, these men aren't pro-black in the true sense. They are actually pro-black MALE...nobody knows this more than black women (hence the growing abandonment of the failed ideology).

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Generally, these men aren't pro-black in the true sense. They are actually pro-black MALE...nobody knows this more than black women (hence the growing abandonment of the failed ideology).

We can't expect for the progression of black people unless we look out for black women as well. I'm not even saying people should "stick to their own kind" or anything, its just a majority of the pro black males I know are with white/asian women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't expect for the progression of black people unless we look out for black women as well. I'm not even saying people should "stick to their own kind" or anything, its just a majority of the pro black males I know are with white/asian women.

They can do and be with whoever they want. I just hope people understand that black women deserve the same respect (i.e., respect our choices).

It is too much to ask people to side-step their personal happiness for a group of strangers (i.e., the race collectively).

I would just appreciate if people weren't such hypocrites.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

I actually agree u on something

look @ that fakkit Toure for example even Kanye

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought it was weird that the most pro black men always preaching to others usually have an asian fetish or like white women. :mindblown:

:what: just goes to show u don't know what it means to be a real black man

ain't nuthin more pro black than wifin up a white chick

everytime a black man wifes a white woman thats once less devil that can come into the world.....we'd be exterminating the white race from existence :obama:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:what: just goes to show u don't know what it means to be a real black man

ain't nuthin more pro black than wifin up a white chick

everytime a black man wifes a white woman thats once less devil that can come into the world.....we'd be exterminating the white race from existence :obama:

:dead: