Y'all hip to Facebook Lite?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It's a lighter version of the normal Facebook app.

AndroidPIT-Facebook-Lite-newsfeed-sections-w628.jpg

The best part is you can get messages in the app so you don't need corny ass messenger anymore. It's technically not available in our country yet, but who cares? :mjpls:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Facebook in 2017 for anything than contacting old ass family who barely grasp the internet is a bust.

whats the point? to save battery? just delete facebook, fukk social media in 2018, that shyt is poison

I swear you nikkas who don't use social media act like you're better than everybody else :mjgrin:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
This place been more toxic than ever, but it's still better than fb and all that shyt.

Word, i peeped TLR a few times :scust:
JBO is still stale as ever.

The booth...eh..

Only really fukk with the coliseum and arcadium, maybe ill start peeping the sub forums. Arcadium seems kinda dead these days tho, it really benefited from having film and comic book topics here.

But man yeah social media in general right now is just straight up :trash: keep ya sanity and stay away

I was wondering where you went bruh

:smugdraper: sup breh

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Word, i peeped TLR a few times :scust:
JBO is still stale as ever.

The booth...eh..

Only really fukk with the coliseum and arcadium, maybe ill start peeping the sub forums. Arcadium seems kinda dead these days tho, it really benefited from having film and comic book topics here.

But man yeah social media in general right now is just straight up :trash: keep ya sanity and stay away

:smugdraper: sup breh
I think the older we get less interesting the internet becomes. Gotta find some new hobbies. :manny: