Ya'll hear about this lesbian pedo teen that's making headlines???

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Kaitlyn Hunt's communications now will be confined to her lawyers, guards, fellow inmates and perhaps a few choice visitors after contacting the underage teenage girl at the center of the case against her in violation of a court order.

A Florida judge decided as much Tuesday, when he revoked "bond of any kind" for Hunt, who was 18 when she was charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery after allegedly having sexual relations with a 14-year-old girl.

Judge Robert Pegg made his ruling after an Indian River Sheriff's Office detective testified about the contents of an iPod that Hunt had given the younger girl -- including more than 20,000 text messages, "explicit" videos and nude pictures -- despite a court order that the two not communicate, electronically or otherwise.

"It's overwhelming that Ms. Hunt has chosen to violate the conditions of her bond deliberately and willfully on several occasions," Pegg said in explaining his decision.

This is what the 19-year-old girl looks like brehs..

article-2394516-1B4FD45D000005DC-432_306x423.jpg

Lakers-Fan-Takes-Off-Sunglasses.gif

Say, what do you brehs make of this young heathen? Should they throw the book at her? :patrice:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My 18 year old friends fukk 14 year olds. Does that mean they are pedos? :lupe:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is an idiot, she should have took her time and wait 2 years, now she will may get new friends who like to play those types of games.