Y’all got any stories of u tweakin on the cops?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Pulled over by cops for loud music. I'm mouthing off to the cops "why y'all muthafukkaz always fukkin' wit ppl??!!!"

Then, the stupid ass law for loud music was your car getting towed, so naturally, they search it. I'm on the side of the road while they search. I'm still on my "fukk y'all" shyt. They put me in cuffs and I'M STILL not calming down. The cop squeezed my wrist while in cuffs and said in a low tone "you know, I'd be real quiet if I were you. I could say something about that open bottle of gin in your car"

After that, I ain't say another word

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Pulled over by cops for loud music. I'm mouthing off to the cops "why y'all muthafukkaz always fukkin' wit ppl??!!!"

Then, the stupid ass law for loud music was your car getting towed, so naturally, they search it. I'm on the side of the road while they search. I'm still on my "fukk y'all" shyt. They put me in cuffs and I'M STILL not calming down. The cop squeezed my wrist while in cuffs and said in a low tone "you know, I'd be real quiet if I were you. I could say something about that bottle of gin in your car"

After that, I ain't say another word
Damn u were tweakin I ain’t gon lie he spared u

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Damn u were tweakin I ain’t gon lie he spared u
Maaaaan, I lost it when they put the cuffs on me. I never been involved with the law ever. I was like "the audacity. I'm just getting off work and I gotta go through this???!!!"

I'm glad he ain't say shyt about that liquor.

17 yrs later and I haven't had to deal with them since

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maaaaan, I lost it when they put the cuffs on me. I never been involved with the law ever. I was like "the audacity. I'm just getting off work and I gotta go through this???!!!"

I'm glad he ain't say shyt about that liquor.

17 yrs later and I haven't had to deal with them since
That liq had u feelin like Rambo lmao woulda been sick the next morning in the cell

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I had a suped-up 1998 Maxima on some fast and the furious import shyt. It was a Maxima, but had an engine swap and some other shyt to make it way faster than your run of the mill Maxima. It was a salvage title, but the car was fully functional, just not registered. I let my young bul drive it back in the day around the corner.

Of course he gets pulled over and my shyt isn't registered. He texts me, I run over to where he's pulled over and I ran up on the cop like I wasn't in the wrong and he wouldn't; just cursing and making excuses why it was on the road without the proper paperwork. He promptly backed me down and turned me around.

Fortunately he wasn't a dikkhead cop and let me drive it back to my home without even a ticket.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My mom had to go to the county register for something or whatever and she found out she had a warrant for her arrest because apparently she gotten a ticket for traffic or whatever that she forgot to pay. She called me panicking and everything so I rushed to the register to help her.

Before I got there, the police were going to let her go and just tell her to go pay the ticket ASAP but I didn't know this. As soon as I got there, I started cussing the cop out, calling him the devil (I was in the NOI at the time), and all kinds of stuff. He looked at me like :francis: and said "I was going to let her go but since you were disrespectful, I'm taking her to jail!:umad: You need to teach your son some respect, ma'am!" :childplease:My mom started screaming and crying :damn: as they were putting her in the back on the police car and drove to jail. :snoop: I didn't have the money to bail her out so I had to ask her ex-husband/my stepdad to loan me some money to bail her out. :mjlol:

When we got her out and we were walking to the car she slapped the shyt out of me and my stepdad along with some cops outside burst out laughing. :mjlol:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasn't me but one time they were arresting a friend of mine outside a party (we were in high school) and my other friend told them to get their fukking hands off them and swung on a cop, next thing you know I'm face down with a knee on my head cop telling me "don't jump in"

even if I was planning on it, you get me hemmed up here pretty good officer.

Daps
Nah luckily where I live most of the police are black and chill.

I have been harassed by white police when I was out of town somewhere but I didn't say nothing cause I didn't want to get shot. It was an obvious setup so they could have a "reason". I just walked away.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
One night in college we were leaving a house party, it was prolly 2 or 3am. A group of us bout to cut through campus and we drunk, high whatever so we loud as shyt. We walking and I hear “yall need to quiet down” so I ball my fist up and get ready to turn around and slump slim. By the time I turned around it was a gun in my face and this undercover ass nikka flashed his badge.

I never hit the :hubie: So fast in my life. I was quiet the rest of that walk :russ:

Another night we riding around, going from house party to house party and we get pulled out. Cop comes to the window and says “yall step out, we ain’t looking for shyt but bodies”. We get out and they proceed to pop the trunk. We ain’t wild out but I don’t think I ever been so nervous in my life, especially knowing damn well we wasn’t into any of the shyt they was talking bout.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never popped off on a cop, but I laughed in one's face for pulling me over for some dumb shyt.

He looked at me like :dahell:

Depending on the cop's attitude I'll make little sarcastic remarks

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
One night after a basketball game in college where my hometown team was playing the school I went to I got super fukkin lit. Frank with both groups of friends individually so I was right. I’m in the car with this chick I was dealing with her cuz and my friend who was fukkin the cuz. I’m gunning it to the club and see the blue lights. My dumb ass thinks to myself “nah they gonna have to catch me tonight :pacspit: “ and try to outrun the cop. He boxed me in on some GTA shyt and the only thing that saved me was that it was the girl I was fukkin cousin. I was so young and dumb then. Thank god I went to an hbcu in a black area with black cops that actually gave a fukk about the students.