Y'all going to this Christian nightclub (No Twerking Allowed)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
CLICK VISIT INSTAGRAM TO WATCH

:pachaha:

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Yeah the energy a lil too "hype" in there for me :mjpls:

:shaq:

Ijs .. when I was young at church I was a straight heathen ... the girls were worse.

All kinda sex going on in the church parking lot , Youth sleepovers ... Some of the girls ending up teen moms :snoop:

I think in the old days .. it was just go to church and then go home for a reason (not to say crazy stuff wasnt going on back then either)

022c7e2e-b469-49f5-9c8d-d0edce25e60a_text.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
First video was odd cause why's everyone in black like they coordinated that?

I mean as a younger breh, definitely but I'm also not gonna lie...

If the rhythm is there and it's heavy, don't be surprised if people are still splacking vigorously later that night.

We're imperfect and prone to fall.

She quoting Psalms at the couches but she sitting on three gangs worth of yams n thick as an Irish potato n likes my face/fit/physique and my studious energy....

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks gay. Looks like the spot you go to before you go to the spot. You go there just to meet up with everyone who's going out then go out, go back and pickup the extra cars later and shyt.

Everywhere I've ever been that was live had 2 or 3 places right next to it so you'd stop at one then go to the next. Grab a drink at one, go mingle at the next and shyt. Go play pool at one place, dance at another, smoke and drink at another. You not just chilling in one place from 11pm to 1 am or from midnight til 2.

This looks like the place kids have their parents drop them off and pick them up at, but not where they hung out at.