yall familiar with Nate Jackson?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Was introduced to him on Corey Holcomb...Was one of the many co-host/Friends that Corey eventually fell out with (how you fall out with Nate!! He was cool AF!)
:stopitslime:

Was proud as hell when I seen he made it in the Rocks show! Felt like one of US made it!

:mjcry:

I'm like you OP.. in trying to get front stage and get Roasted by Marlon Wayans, my Girl think I'm crazy, but I'ma dress crazy on purpose so he can point me out and light my ass up ..

Getting Roasted by a Wayons would be Legendary!

:blessed:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Been following him for years back when he was doing skits with Sketch House crew and Vine cats in Cali. He always been funny as fukk.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Was introduced to him on Corey Holcomb...Was one of the many co-host/Friends that Corey eventually fell out with (how you fall out with Nate!! He was cool AF!)

Was proud as hell when I seen he made it in the Rocks show! Felt like one of US made it!

I'm like you OP.. in trying to get front stage and get Roasted by Marlon Wayans, my Girl think I'm crazy, but I'ma dress crazy on purpose so he can point me out and light my ass up ..

Who doesn't Cory fall out with at this point
Called his own daughter a bytch on the worl wide webs

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They didn't fall out , Nate had motion so he didn't depend on Corey which is why we see him on his come up now.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
They didn't fall out , Nate had motion so he didn't depend on Corey which is why we see him on his come up now.
Corey did make fun of him when Nate extended his hand for him to come out to his comedy club
And Nate ain’t been back ever since
Even though Corey was juelzing like a sumbytch that episode
And we not going to sit here and act like Nate wasn’t kinda corny and off putting on 5150
He’s a total different person now to me with these crowd work videos and he had some podcasts interviews around the pandemic/couple years later that changed my opinion

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Corey did make fun of him when Nate extended his hand for him to come out to his comedy club
And Nate ain’t been back ever since
Even though Corey was juelzing like a sumbytch that episode
And we not going to sit here and act like Nate wasn’t kinda corny and off putting on 5150
He’s a total different person now to me with these crowd work videos and he had some podcasts interviews around the pandemic/couple years later that changed my opinion
Corey just recently brought it up again, but at the time he was considering going to nate spot when he had shows in Washington just on some support shyt. Nate was already gone before Corey had shows in Seattle/ Tacoma. I never felt like he was corny, he was always the most talented and worldly. He could sing ,take a joke and intellectually oppose Corey. He was educated, religious and funny on 5150. He damn near bowed out the same way Freeze Luv did.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

An easy way to find out if she's the one is how she reacts to gettin roasted at a comedy show :myman:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
An easy way to find out if she's the one is how she reacts to gettin roasted at a comedy show :myman:
Nah, we complete opposites when it comes to social shyt...for instance... We walk into church Late, I can go right to my seat without problem, not noticing ANYONE... straight tunnel vision.

She in the other hand feels like everybody is watching and judging her for being Late.. noticing every single person there...I could give two shyts..

I'ma have to go to a show and get Roasted by myself, she wouldn't be able to take it.

:francis:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Nah, we complete opposites when it comes to social shyt...for instance... We walk into church Late, I can go right to my seat without problem, not noticing ANYONE... straight tunnel vision.

She in the other hand feels like everybody is watching and judging her for being Late.. noticing every single person there...I could give two shyts..

I'ma have to go to a show and get Roasted by myself, she wouldn't be able to take it.

:francis:
yea i'm the type to show up to church late, then take the damn microphone out the pastors hand and start preaching my damn self :birdman:
i feel you though. not many women are built like that and can handle the roasting shyt. I made the mistake of bringing someone ill-equipped :francis: