Ya'll ever use foam rollers for your back?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh: i woke up this morning and all i wanted to do is use a foam roller. i cant wiat for this day to be over so i can go to the gym use the foam roller and sit in teh steam

TwoTecs

Pro
Supporter
Daps
If you aint rolling + doing mobility work, you liable to visit snap city any moment brehs

This what i use :jawalrus:
1325091736-1_extra-firm-rumbleroller-black-36-firmer.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You should be foam rolling every major muscle group 2 minutes per muscle, before and after workouts...

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Pre workout I hit the Roller real hard... spend about 10 minutes deknotting various leg muscles.... couple of passes on the uperbody & just in time to feel limber enough to holla at the squat rack thereafter! Several routines posted on Google for those looking at a basic routine...do the following:

• Do your upper/lower back (straight rolling on it using the heels of your feet to depict forward & back motion (1 minute)
  • Then do your IT bands both legs seperately (2 minutes)
  • Glutes next (30 seconds each ass cheek)
  • Quads Front (1 min each)
  • Quads inner (Abductors 1 minute on each)
  • Hamstrings (1 minute each leg deep & slow)
  • Calves (1 minute each leg)
^^^ above little session should have you ready to hit the weight room feeling :blessed:

By the way that pic posted few posts above is a Rumble Roller....thats like the black belt equivalent in Foam rollers . Beginners are URGED not to go off rolling on one of them from the get go unless you into S&M / BDSM style pain.

Invest in a softer roller prior to getting a RR & down the line once you're advanced with them horizontal moves...you'll have chicks checking out them flexi lower body roly poly work you putting in :youngsabo:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Pre workout I hit the Roller real hard... spend about 10 minutes deknotting various leg muscles.... couple of passes on the uperbody & just in time to feel limber enough to holla at the squat rack thereafter! Several routines posted on Google for those looking at a basic routine...do the following:

• Do your upper/lower back (straight rolling on it using the heels of your feet to depict forward & back motion (1 minute)
  • Then do your IT bands both legs seperately (2 minutes)
  • Glutes next (30 seconds each ass cheek)
  • Quads Front (1 min each)
  • Quads inner (Abductors 1 minute on each)
  • Hamstrings (1 minute each leg deep & slow)
  • Calves (1 minute each leg)
^^^ above little session should have you ready to hit the weight room feeling :blessed:

By the way that pic posted few posts above is a Rumble Roller....thats like the black belt equivalent in Foam rollers . Beginners are URGED not to go off rolling on one of them from the get go unless you into S&M / BDSM style pain.

Invest in a softer roller prior to getting a RR & down the line once you're advanced with them horizontal moves...you'll have chicks checking out them flexi lower body roly poly work you putting in :youngsabo:

Just did this before bed and couldn’t even finish some sections. :noah: