Yall ever tried one of them hot sausages (pause :whoa:)

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
HOW THE fukk DO PEOPLE EAT THEM THANGS :damn:

I tried one today (pause :birdman:) and it tasted like pure heart disease :jada:

I could taste the unhealthiness in that mofukka

Who created this satanic food :jada:

sausage1.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
what conversation are we supposed to be having ? that shyt is just nasty, nothing more to be said.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts delicious

All that cholesterol, saturated fat, preservatives and sodium :wow:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
rs_big_johns_gal_front__65578_zoom.jpg

Yo, anyone know why them picked sausages be makin' your mouth water as soon as you smell them? :dwillhuh: Like, a lil nikka mouth would literally start salivating from inside the cheeks for some reason; something about that scent......I don't even do that when it comes to other delicious shyt, like pizza or chocolate

I used to kill them pickled sausages as a kid......wouldn't mind trying one right now :ehh:

I know this sounds like a lame attempt at a troll gay post, but I'm being dead serious. Hopefully someone else who used to eat those things can back me up on this

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Them shyts will fuuuuuuuuuuck your stomach up. Better not eat one on an empty stomach. :ufdup:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
rs_big_johns_gal_front__65578_zoom.jpg

Yo, anyone know why them picked sausages be makin' your mouth water as soon as you smell them? :dwillhuh: Like, a lil nikka mouth would literally start salivating from inside the cheeks for some reason; something about that scent......I don't even do that when it comes to other delicious shyt, like pizza or chocolate

I used to kill them pickled sausages as a kid......wouldn't mind trying one right now :ehh:

I know this sounds like a lame attempt at a troll gay post, but I'm being dead serious. Hopefully someone else who used to eat those things can back me up on this

You sure it wasn't the sight of wet cylindrical meat that made your mouth water? :mjpls: