Y'all ever hit up a Cosplay event and smash any broads?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
used to post up outside with my capsule corp jacket:wow:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I've only ever worked providing transportation for the attendees.

Most of the chicks are out of shape. The good body black girls are usually with cacs. The good body white girls are with brehs. I almost pulled one (white girl), then her man (breh) rolled thru.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Most of the chicks are out of shape. The good body black girls are usually with cacs. The good body white girls are with brehs. I almost pulled one (white girl), then her man (breh) rolled thru.

You let Dante roll up on you?

283e3a285469e1e69a7eb0b983a813b3.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'd imagine those girls be walking around with no shoes on, me and my lady thought about it, but then again these chicks also show up at electronic music concerts and festivals too, I think they might be more down in that environment

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’ve only went to one convention in my life because my friend forced me too
But I was disappointed because all the cosplayers were not attractive
And the smell is a big issue like what the hell how do you not shower if you know you’re going out:francis:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Interesting. The level of dating out is crazy.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've never been to a con but I've smashed a girl who cosplays, twice. The first one had never been with a black man (she's black :francis:) and she was aiight. It was really the delusional sjw babble that made me not like her in the end, the physical element was great.

The 2nd one was a coworker and I found out was a stone cold freak, but instead of her doing it for thugs like the average girl, she was doing it for nerds. Cut her off once I found out just how much of a hoe she really was. Some nikkas might be okay with some of that demonic shyt but I know where to draw the line