Y'all ever had the uncontrollable urge to..................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Y'all ever had the uncontrollable urge to want to nut in a chick???

I have been young and dumb going in chicks raw, nutting in them and learning my lessons with lying chicks, but that has been out of my system for years.

My old home girl hollered at me today to smoke a fews l's, but everytime I get around this specific chick I feel the uncontrollable urge to want to nut in her so bad, like :noah: and IDK why. I really don't know if it's because we click so much, don't fuss, we are big tree smokers, or what she just seems to know how to handle me, and make me have the feeling that I want her to be the mother of my babies. I may have to obstain from talking/seeing her again to protect me from myself, really

Discuss

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not just nut in her, breh? If ya'll are so much alike, chances are she's thought about the prospect of having some no-strings-attached dikk around as well.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why not just nut in her, breh? If ya'll are so much alike, chances are she's thought about the prospect of having some no-strings-attached dikk around as well.
Because after I nut I'm gonna be :manny:, time to head home like, last time, with her looking like :usure:

I like her alot though, the distance between us just killed our past relationships

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
$234,000 vs a condom :whistle:

cvs is open all night...go ahead and explode up in that fam

fy016t.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
All the time breh. :ahh:

I was so glad when me and one of my last jumps stopped messing with each other like that.

I was ready to leave it in all the damn time :lawd: To supplement the desire, I'd just nut extremely close to the p*ssy opening instead :to: