Y'all ever been around somebody while u drunk or not thinking and.....

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
said something like "who's that bytch?!" Referring to a female

and tha person responds with "that's my sister/wife" :beli: etc

that shyt is a awkward ass moment :snoop:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I did that sh!t sober :snoop: i stay fukin up

Me and my good homie was pickin up his sister from work..and i didnt recognize her..we got to talkin about bytches and o seen this girl walkin so i was like

Me: Eh yo, look at that b!tch right there :takedat:

Him: thats my sister :wtf::wtf:

Me: :whoa: aw sh1t, man i didnt recognize her :whoa: :huhldup:

Him:
tumblr_mczq8hDSzG1qmzwdp.gif

That was one quiet drive back to the crib

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah one time i went over to a home boy's place and i was drunk, he was chillin with his other friend who i didn't know very well. i asked em what they were gonna do later my homey is like "were gonna go hang out with Ava later" and i said "Nice, i haven't seen those tit-tayyyss(said it just like that) in a while" and my homey was like :snoop: cause apparently his friend had gone through a really rough break up with this girl several weeks prior and his friend just had the :merchant: face

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
naw...one time, i was standing outside one of my older neighbors house talking to him....he cool peoples....

this thick chick is waddling up the street towards us with thick ass thighs, and you could just tell she had a fat ass.

Im like "damn....look at that thick jawn oldhead...you cant handle that"

this dude is like :stopitslime: "thats my daughter youngin" :childplease:

Nothing i could do but :whoa: my bad dog....i never met that one, i apologize :whoa:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
yeah one time i went over to a home boy's place and i was drunk, he was chillin with his other friend who i didn't know very well. i asked em what they were gonna do later my homey is like "were gonna go hang out with Ava later" and i said "Nice, i haven't seen those tit-tayyyss(said it just like that) in a while" and my homey was like :snoop: cause apparently his friend had gone through a really rough break up with this girl several weeks prior and his friend just had the :merchant: face

:what:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm not understanding

whose bytch were u referring to?

the 3rd guy in the story, the one who i didn't know very well. he got dumped by Ava(the girl with the tit-tayyysss) but i didnt even kno