Yall ever ask why Mike Pence didn’t trust the Secret Service on January 6th?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Obama SS detail was vetted for white supremacists if I'm not mistaken..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Obama SS detail was vetted for white supremacists if I'm not mistaken..
Obama's detail fukked up several times.

They let a armed individual on an elevator with him

That idiot who literally ran up in the white house

The sniper who shot at the white house window when Michelle Obama was there'

i know that SS shooting standards are top notch but maybe they ain't as good as we think,

they did come off as incompetent and lethargic with this Trump shooting.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Obama's detail fukked up several times.

They let a armed individual on an elevator with him

That idiot who literally ran up in the white house

The sniper who shot at the white house window when Michelle Obama was there'

i know that SS shooting standards are top notch but maybe they ain't as good as we think,

they did come off as incompetent and lethargic with this Trump shooting.

They let him remain standing and fist pumping to the maga crowd..basically they allowed him to carry on campaigning :pachaha:

And Jasmine Crockett asked if whether the kid Crooks was allowed to basically pull it all off even when having been spotted with a rifle and range finder because he was White and not considered a threat..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trump is essentially a trial run for how a competent dictator could take over the US. He was too mentally unhinged to pull it off but still had just enough people around him willing to go all the way if not for a few wrinkles fukking up the plan - namely Pence. Before he selected his new VP this year I predicted it would be someone so subservient they would do whatever Trump wants. And lo and behold it's JD Vance. Makes perfect sense if you want someone to defy the constitution.

If you can't pull off a coup as president, you can't pull one off while out of office...so I'm not that worried about November. However it's also clear they're gonna try some bullshyt, I just don't think it'll work. They clearly plan on trying to stop states from certifying the election due to an avalanche of voter fraud lawsuits they will file over mail/early ballots. And then if Kamala wins, large groups of House members will refuse to certify on January 6th. Making this more explosive will be the fact that as Vice President, Kamala will be inside Congress potentially presiding over the certification of her own victory. That's gonna set the extremism over the edge even more, bet on it.