Yale professor: Biden's economy most successful since FDR's New Deal

bnew

Veteran
Daps

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell is joined by Yale Professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld to discuss the latest evidence of the successes of Biden's economic policies. Sonnenfeld says Biden is having the strongest positive effect on the economy of any president since FDR. July 25, 2023

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is probably true. Unfortunately the issues are housing prices and price gouging that he needs to find a way of getting under control. Although the economy is doing well the average person's perception is it isn't.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Is it really? That Obama stock market was pretty boss once it got rolling

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I can't tell if they're dikk riding Biden or he doesn't know what "the economy" is. The Market isn't not a reflect of our whole economy, let alone our GDP. I'll assume they're dikk riding because Trump was on that same bullshyt. Yes, the Market has had record highs for damn near every qtr but corp profits are a fraction of what's going on.

Foreign trade, Government spending, Corp Investments and Consumer spending make up our GDP. CS going down is a sign of inflation, doesn't matter if Government spending and Investment profit are breaking records. Affordable leaving is a not a priority in America because it doesn't make America money.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I hate to be that guy for obvious reasons but the economy was good under Trump (until covid)

But then again he rode off of Obama’s success with the economy

This politics shyt is so dumb:unimpressed:
Yea folks forget every election that it's the previous admin who sets the next few years of the economy (generally).

But their metrics only care about companies (because they are people in America).

Spending $200+ on groceries for just myself with Student loans coming back in a few months is a recession in my eyes.

And they still ain't done with rate hikes...