Ya boy is officially 6 feet tall without shoes

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron:

Went to get my quarterly biometric screening(free by my job. I only do it because they measure your body fat for free and much more accurate than I could . 16% by the way was my measurement) and they did the height with with some electricity shyt and it read 72 inches. I was :wtb: so I made them do it again and it measured 72. I ain’t trust that electrical shyt so I made the. Do it again on the beam and scale and it also measured 6 feet. This was without shoes: shyt is weird cuz all my life through all the sport physicals and hospital physicals, I always been measured at 5”10 or 5”10 3/4. Shyt got me on a emotional high. I thought I been beasting a lil more than usually on the court and the outfield on my job leagues. I just got on the other side of 30 too so shyt is unexpected.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so is this your first time doing that exam? Or did you get a growth spurt?
@portcityplaya
The biometric exam? I just started getting them this year through a wellness program offered by my job.

A side note the guy who performed the exam was y’all as me. That’s a first. Usually the the nurse or doctors be shorter than me. He said sometimes people, who are shorter than you, don’t be as accurate. He told me when it comes to measuring height always try to get a person your height or taller to measure you for the best accuracy, in his professional opinion.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
The biometric exam? I just started getting them this year through a wellness program offered by my job.

A side note the guy who performed the exam was y’all as me. That’s a first. Usually the the nurse or doctors be shorter than me. He said sometimes people, who are shorter than you, don’t be as accurate. He told me when it comes to measuring height always try to get a person your height or taller to measure you for the best accuracy, in his professional opinion.
Reason I was asking is because several professionals would of gotten your height wrong in previous exams

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reason I was asking is because several professionals would of gotten your height wrong in previous exams
How/why? Can you elaborate on this?

Maybe that’s been the case. For years, ppl I saw that were my height or shorter than me, have been saying they got measured at 6 ft and I would look at them :childplease: and tell Them to get a second opinion. Maybe all them years it was my doctors fukking up...

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
How/why? Can you elaborate on this?
IS THERE HOPE FOR US TO GET A GROWTH SPURT AFTER 30 or NOT :damn::damn::damn::damn:

example :

first exam : 5’10:obama:
Second exam 5’10:obama:
Exam this week : 6ft :leon:

did several medical professionals do your height via measuring device or from looking at you ? You said this time they used an electricity thing so why was it wrong in the past

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IS THERE HOPE FOR US TO GET A GROWTH SPURT AFTER 30 or NOT :damn::damn::damn::damn:

example :

first exam : 5’10:obama:
Second exam 5’10:obama:
Exam this week : 6ft :leon:

did several medical professionals do your height via measuring device or from looking at you ? You said this time they used an electricity thing so why was it wrong in the past
This time they had the wall scale with a digital reader. First time I noticed one used against me. Measure twice for a 6 foot reading and then I made them use a typical physician bean scale to confirm. My job has a physician beam scale so I’m make them measure my height when I get in Tomorrow to confirm

Daps
:gladbron:

Went to get my quarterly biometric screening(free by my job. I only do it because they measure your body fat for free and much more accurate than I could . 16% by the way was my measurement) and they did the height with with some electricity shyt and it read 72 inches. I was :wtb: so I made them do it again and it measured 72. I ain’t trust that electrical shyt so I made the. Do it again on the beam and scale and it also measured 6 feet. This was without shoes: shyt is weird cuz all my life through all the sport physicals and hospital physicals, I always been measured at 5”10 or 5”10 3/4. Shyt got me on a emotional high. I thought I been beasting a lil more than usually on the court and the outfield on my job leagues. I just got on the other side of 30 too so shyt is unexpected.

Been beasting in sports AND you're taller?

:patrice:

You might wanna get that pituitary gland checked....not yet.....but if you keep growing, like hitting 6'2" within the year.

Like going through a 2nd puberty or something.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you been eating? Bee pollen?

:dahell:
I was in keto from February to September but other than that I don’t eat nothin special. I do go through two dozen bananas a week, give or take. I just try to stay active. It’s em very surprising because I Don’t get a lot of sleep. Only about 4 to 5 hours a night and I thought you need a lot of sleep and rest to grow but I could be misinformed. I got my biometric results back and every was great except a slightly elevated Blood pressure. Doctor said I’m in excellent health. He asked me what my routine be like daily

up to last mid lastyear I was takin some shyt from the “how to increase my cum” thread

Last edited:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
I was in keto from February to September but other than that I don’t eat nothin special. I do go through two dozen bananas a week, give or take. I just try to stay active. It’s em very surprising because I Don’t get a lot of sleep. Only about 4 to 5 hours a night and I thought you need a lot of sleep and rest to grow but I could be misinformed. I got my biometric results back and every was great except a slightly elevated Blood pressure. Doctor said I’m in excellent health. He asked me what my routine be like daily

up to last mid lastyear I was takin some shyt from the “how to increase my cum” thread

:ohhh: I’m too lazy for all that

good shyt tho breh, welcome to 6 ft gang :salute:

:mjlol: At the bold