Xbox's new store is TRASH and have y'all ever noticed how hard it is to remove a payment method

Daps
:gucci: Like are these motherfukers deadass making it difficult so you end up just saying "fukk it" and get hit with monthly auto-renewal charges? fukking scumbags

They STILL and NEVER HAVE allowed you to SIMPLY REMOVE IT FROM THE XBOX ONE DASHBOARD

Instead you gotta log into their website, and good luck if it's your kid's account & password that they don't remember. Microsoft gives you no other option than SAVING your card each purchase.

I've reached my breaking point when trying to remove a card on their website using a mobile device.

You CAN'T. They WON'T LET YOU.:russ:

Look at this SHYT
IMG-20200907-224016.jpg

YOU CAN'T fukkIN SCROLL DOWN.

I had to switch to view as desktop to even notice there was a remove button wayyy down at the bottom
You couldn't scroll when the page was viewed as mobile brehs:mjlol:

A billionaire dollar company who specializes in this shyt is not THIS incompetent, they're fukking scamming us.

Y'all might argue what's so hard about using a computer to log in.
Well what's so hard about giving an option to remove the card from the dash or better yet, just letting ur card once for a one time purchase

Daps
it aint shyt for me personally to log in and remove it. just thinking of all the parents, grandparents, older siblings and so on out there in the world that these CROOKS have pocketed millions from due to the inconvenience/ negligence