Xbox's commitment to black excellence needs to be recognized

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you want all your characters lilly white with bugged out blue eyes, blonde haired half demons? You and Travis Scott can can stay yo assess on the other side :mjpls:

But if you want a system that will make sure you not just a another nikka picking cotton aka npc :dame:

You wanna head to the deep south and rectify some wrongs in a 3rd person adventure?
compulsions-midnight-art-winc-2021.jpg

Project Midnight by compulsion games :wow:

we received some details on Compulsion's first outing as part of Xbox Game Studios. Currently codenamed "Midnight," this upcoming title is supposedly a third-person action game set in a dark and fantastical world. Some of the game's early concept artwork can be seen above. They represent the game's protagonist, alongside warped harpy-like humanoids that appear to descend through various iterations of mutation. On the left, we can see what appears to be harpy nest-style dwellings built atop a tree.

Midnight is described as a "coming of age" tale drawing upon inspirations from America's Deep South. The game features magic and large fantastical beasts with a strong "southern gothic" vibe. The game is a wholly single-player experience, with what has been described to me as a "strong" story.

Xbox, we hit different :whoo:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want all your characters lilly white with bugged out blue eyes, blonde haired half demons? You and Travis Scott can can stay yo assess on the other side :mjpls:

But if you want a system that will make sure you not just a another nikka picking cotton aka npc :dame:

You wanna head to the deep south and rectify some wrongs in a 3rd person adventure?
compulsions-midnight-art-winc-2021.jpg

Project Midnight by compulsion games :wow:

Xbox, we hit different :whoo:

Deathloop has a black lead.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
One of these YouTubers said it's going to be a cross btwn Bioshock and Uncharted, hopefully this is true.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Deathloop has a black lead.
Deathloop is made by Xbox tho :stopitslime:
And this is exactly the problem, you be pushing THESE narratives. It's a Sony exclusive to settle. Every Sony Stan will pull out every light skinned person they can find and will tell you that's shaft. what is always absent are black men, miles mother is Latino, where that nikkaz daddy at? (I really don't know, I don't follow the universe/etc) but I bet you he's either locked up or dead. They'll give you just enough black to shut you up. Could you provide another black lead that isn't Microsoft and the skin color matches my own color? --->:yeshrug:<---

just 1 game, there's literally 3340 of them

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I got HOUSE NEGGED for making this thread :gucci:

Here's the comment...
Papa Slurp said:
(using console wars for cheap race baiting…could’ve been a genuinely good topic)
So how could I have made this battered housenikka friendly?

The threads title is what I want recognized, you agree it's a good topic. What you can't say is I haven't brought attention to it when they do it. You seem insecure because it's Microsoft.

Is it my little Suge knight like intro that got under your skin? Awesome, that's called personality baby :blessed:

How about the replies? Sony Stan wanted to push the we good narrative. Tell me, how come outside of Microsoft's Deathloop you can't find a lead brotha or Co lead brotha this complexion...
:russ::shaq::ohhh::stopitslime::lolbron::mjlol::francis::mjlit::yeshrug::wow::takedat::troll::mjcry::mjgrin::usure::scust::blessed::gucci::comeon::dame::jawalrus::mjtf::patrice::martin::what::jbhmm::gladbron::pachaha::wtb::whoo::pacspit::snoop::mjpls::to::ufdup::sadbron::ooh::krs::ohlawd::flabbynsick::myman::childplease::russell::birdman::lupe::youngsabo::salute::ahh::leon::damn::shaq2::aicmon::wtf::rudy::steviej::camby::umad:

So since it's rare anywhere else for this to happen is why it should be highlighted.

The fact it's not rare, but common on Xbox (as it should be everywhere) is why it should be highlighted. @papa surf loyalty to brand goes so deep that he'll neg a black man for celebrating that he's being represented at all :scust:I'm sorry not sorry that I'm telling it like it is. Now there's 3340 PlayStation games available, feel free to show us all how I'm not telling truth.:popcorn: