Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
full

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the stan wars and what not and it’s funny for the most part, but is there some secret discord for people who actually cop and play games or something? Because this board is barren when it comes to games.

Not to derail the thread brotha @Fatboi1 but between this one and the other “Xbox” stan threads y’all really act you get it in when it comes to the hobby.

I’m just curious to see some y’all total trophies and game scores :lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get the stan wars and what not and it’s funny for the most part, but is there some secret discord for people who actually cop and play games or something? Because this board is barren when it comes to games.

Not to derail the thread brotha @Fatboi1 but between this one and the other “Xbox” stan threads y’all really act you get it in when it comes to the hobby.

:jbhmm:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Omg wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhh
Im playing stellar blade right now and no u wont see my trophies :mjgrin:
fukk a xbox

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't play games.
5eMsivb.jpeg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Sony stans dont really play games

And if they do play games, its games owned by Microsoft :mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ