Xbox stans get their own scented controllers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

First Ever Pizza-Scented Xbox and TMNT: Mutant Mayhem Controller:​

Paramount Pictures’ upcoming “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem” and Xbox is serving up a totally righteous gamers’ welcome for the fearless foursome. In celebration of the movie’s August 2023 release, we are giving away a limited number of exclusive ooze green, pizza-scented Xbox Wireless Controllers that pair perfectly with game content that immerses fans in the Turtles’ latest adventures.

First Ever Pizza-Scented Xbox and TMNT: Mutant Mayhem Controller - Xbox Wire

TMNT: Mutant Mayhem Controller In-line Asset

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Paramount Pictures’ upcoming “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem” and Xbox is serving up a totally righteous gamers’ welcome for the fearless foursome. In celebration of the movie’s August 2023 release, we are giving away a limited number of exclusive ooze green, pizza-scented Xbox Wireless Controllers that pair perfectly with game content that immerses fans in the Turtles’ latest adventures.

What's her name?

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Xbox would make a great home for TMNT.

And I'd buy Paramount to get it but I'd actually get out of the high stakes streaming business.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Xbox would make a great home for TMNT.

And I'd buy Paramount to get it but I'd actually get out of the high stakes streaming business.
With Microsoft money, you have to think bigger. Disney is apparently preparing for a sale, so you go for them if available.

Anyways, I wouldn't want them to get into streaming. I think Ninja Theory could work for a Ninja Turtle game because I thought their DMC game was good, but it wasn't what DMC fan wanted of course

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
With Microsoft money, you have to think bigger. Disney is apparently preparing for a sale, so you go for them if available.

Anyways, I wouldn't want them to get into streaming. I think Ninja Theory could work for a Ninja Turtle game because I thought their DMC game was good, but it wasn't what DMC fan wanted of course
I get the appeal of Disney but I dunno if I wanna go through another fight like over ABK but worse. And with Disney you'd almost have to keep Disney+. It's too big.

I just think we'd have an easier time getting Paramount. Then licensing out that film and TV library to prime netflix etc.

I'd give The Crow to Ninja Theory but TMNT could be interesting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get the appeal of Disney but I dunno if I wanna go through another fight like over ABK but worse. And with Disney you'd almost have to keep Disney+. It's too big.

I just think we'd have an easier time getting Paramount. Then licensing out that film and TV library to prime netflix etc.

I'd give The Crow to Ninja Theory but TMNT could be interesting.

Look how xbox stans dream, what multi-billion dollar company do they to buy next to get a damn game :damn:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Insomniac ninja turtle game would be really good :ohhh:

Microsoft can design the limited edition dualsense
Look how xbox stans dream, what multi-billion dollar company do they to buy next to get a damn game :damn:

It's just a higher cost of doing business when you're Microsoft in third place.

We could put the Prototype team on TMNT, Radical Entertainment.

:ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

TMNT: Mutant Mayhem Controller In-line Asset
What quack optometrist gave glasses to that damn mutant turtle?