Xbox One---Where should preorder, do game trade-ins, etc (dont merge plz I need these answeres!)

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Ok well.... I havnt been playing Xbox at all for the past year. No system at all. But over the past 2 weeks I've been getting pretty amped.

I bought Madden 25, from GameStop. I see you can trade it in when the time comes and only play 10$ for it on the X1. I see you have to be one of those reward members or whatever?....if so I know it's only 15$ but still. Even if I bought it at GameStop (Madden) can I do that trade in deal else where without it being mandatory to be a special member????

Also.... Where are all of you pre-ording? Walmart said I can just put $5 on it to secure my preorder. My boy said GameStop requires $100

And what about my other shyt, my system? Controller? The 2 wifi adapters I stole from Walmart ?:Shaq:

Should I just try and sell all my 360 ish a month or a few weeks b4 X-Day? I'm sure no store is going to do any trade ins worth it....

But coli brehs , x-bots ..... I just wanna know where shall I pre order, best deals.... Everything. I know I'm late on this but plz help me out I'm gonna go do all this tomorrow on my day off!

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can join the rewards program for free, there is a free version and a paid version also. You still qualify for the deal with the free version. I bought Madden 25 from amazon and am going to be sending the 360 version back and getting the x1 version when its time to do so. You can trade your stuff into gamestop and they are giving 30% credit more on everything if its going towards buying an xbox1.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
They will give me 28$ credit towards the x1 for my wordless wifi adapter I don't need.... Good deal or could I get 35-40 on Craigslist?

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try to get as much as you can. I'm about to trade in black ops 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for Diablo 3 for 9.99 and play that until nov and then trade Diablo in towards something else.
See how much they'll give you for you xbox since you dont play it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ok well.... I havnt been playing Xbox at all for the past year. No system at all. But over the past 2 weeks I've been getting pretty amped.

I bought Madden 25, from GameStop. I see you can trade it in when the time comes and only play 10$ for it on the X1. I see you have to be one of those reward members or whatever?....if so I know it's only 15$ but still. Even if I bought it at GameStop (Madden) can I do that trade in deal else where without it being mandatory to be a special member????

Also.... Where are all of you pre-ording? Walmart said I can just put $5 on it to secure my preorder. My boy said GameStop requires $100

And what about my other shyt, my system? Controller? The 2 wifi adapters I stole from Walmart ?:Shaq:

Should I just try and sell all my 360 ish a month or a few weeks b4 X-Day? I'm sure no store is going to do any trade ins worth it....

But coli brehs , x-bots ..... I just wanna know where shall I pre order, best deals.... Everything. I know I'm late on this but plz help me out I'm gonna go do all this tomorrow on my day off!
sell all your stuff after you finish GTA.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How do people end up waiting so late to preorder? They've been taking them an many places for almost three months. GameStop and Best Buy would be out IMO. So is Amazon. I would try Target or Walmart in-store. Even there they've been taking them for a week or more.

I wouldn't trade in any old console for a new one in this non-backwards compatibility era. Someday you might wanna revisit a classic of this generation and without a console from it that's gonna be hard.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
You probably waited too long to get a launch console from the retail stores at this point. Your best bet would be to preorder from microsoft.com they're still taking preorders for the Day One edition

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
walmart is 50, gamestop is 100... but u are guaranteed the counsel... best buy isnt. they just sent out new pre orders a day ago over here