Xbox One Games on Android Devices is a Thing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Games are being ran completely from the cloud, but this forum swore running "parts of games" was this impossible feat. Imagine the power that can be tapped into if a game took advantage of the cloud for in game reasons.

I hear Sony doesn't have a cloud infrastructure (no soup for gaikai san) so while people wanna act like 8k,120fps with ray tracing is gonna happen for 500 in Sonyland? :stop:

With the cloud the xbox one x could achieve that :wow: only reason why it doesn't is because we only play chess over here :win:
@PS4 was doing this since 2013

Entendre's out the ass
You Sony dudes been remote gaming on beaches since the ps3 era :snooze:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Games are being ran completely from the cloud, but this forum swore running "parts of games" was this impossible feat. Imagine the power that can be tapped into if a game took advantage of the cloud for in game reasons.

I hear Sony doesn't have a cloud infrastructure (no soup for gaikai san) so while people wanna act like 8k,120fps with ray tracing is gonna happen for 500 in Sonyland? :stop:

With the cloud the xbox one x could achieve that :wow: only reason why it doesn't is because we only play chess over here :win:

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Too much words

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So last night I go out to grab some food and I decide to bring my controller with me. I get to the spot, order my food, then I sit and play via my data. Next thing you know 3 bytches pop up outta nowhere talking about how impressive that shyt is and how they wanna suck my dikk because I must be from the future. I would have taken their offer but I was in the middle of playing super mega baseball 2 and was in extra innings. I hit a 2 run blast in the bottom of the 7th to win the game so I made the right decision :manny:

I felt the delay, it's like gaming on dsl or some shyt. If you played NFL 2k on dreamcast? Not that bad, just a step in that direction. Sometimes aiming would be jerky, other times it was smooth. I wouldn't recommend playing ranked online matches via data until 5g. With that said, my phone carrier is not necessarily the best around yet the quality of the streaming was much better than I thought it would be. Games like wargroove are perfect for this...