XBOX Live ran out, been using the hell outta my gaming laptop

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
No wonder master race laughs at us console peons. I've literally been paying 60$/year for XBOX Live for 10 years, and $50/year for 4 more before that. Well money got tight so I decided to hold off on re-upping on Xbox live, so I've just been gaming online for free on PC.

Master race nerds, help me out. I only have a 1050Ti with 8GB RAM on the lap, so my multiplayer fix has only been CS:GO and older shyt like that. Can anybody recommend me some dope older games to play? I'd much rather play old shyt on max than play new shyt on struggle settings.

So far I've played

Massive Chalice
Red Alert 3
XCOM
Gears Of War 4 actually runs pretty well :ehh:
Hunt: Showdown.

I just downloaded Shadowrun: Hong Kong (as you can see I fukk with the turn based strategy shyts) but I'm really open to playing anything that's fun. My genres are RPG, strategy, shooter, sports in that order.

Fear not XBOTS; I shall return. But I'd be a damned lie if I said I'm not enjoying playing all this piff and online for free :wow:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
4GB is pretty low breh for a gaming laptop. I would at least crank it to 16GB, the RAM cards are like 50-60 bucks on Amazon and you can install them yourself easily

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
4GB is pretty low breh for a gaming laptop. I would at least crank it to 16GB, the RAM cards are like 50-60 bucks on Amazon and you can install them yourself easily

Yeah my fault breh, it's 8GB. got it on sale for $800 last February. Kinda wish I waited cuz I barely used it last year and I see some better ones on sale for the same price now but :manny:

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - 256GB Solid State Drive - Black Gaming Notebook Laptop PC Computer I7567-5650BLK-PUS - Newegg.com

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah my fault breh, it's 8GB. got it on sale for $800 last February. Kinda wish I waited cuz I barely used it last year and I see some better ones on sale for the same price now but :manny:

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - 256GB Solid State Drive - Black Gaming Notebook Laptop PC Computer I7567-5650BLK-PUS - Newegg.com

Pretty solid :leon:I got a 16 GB Macbook Pro 2012 that I game on but the highest I go is the Sims 4 and I can't get max graphics on that but it's not really a gaming laptop. It's perfect for everything else though considering it still runs the same as the first day I got it. If I get a gaming laptop, I might get it only for The Sims 4 level games so I don't think it'll be paying 800 for it :heh:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Pretty solid :leon:I got a 16 GB Macbook Pro 2012 that I game on but the highest I go is the Sims 4 and I can't get max graphics on that but it's not really a gaming laptop. It's perfect for everything else though considering it still runs the same as the first day I got it. If I get a gaming laptop, I might get it only for The Sims 4 level games so I don't think it'll be paying 800 for it :heh:
2 posts in and you've contributed absolutely nothing to the topic :ehh:

Anyone else?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
2 posts in and you've contributed absolutely nothing to the topic :ehh:

Anyone else?

:heh: there's a bunch of games breh

This Is The Police, CIV series, XCOM2 + DLCs, Age Of Empires HD, Total War series, This War Of Mine, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls joints (Should be able to run Skyrim)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:heh: there's a bunch of games breh

This Is The Police, CIV series, XCOM2 + DLCs, Age Of Empires HD, Total War series, This War Of Mine, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls joints (Should be able to run Skyrim)

Thanks for the recommendations I'll be checking them out for sure. I put an embarrassing amount of time on ES on console so I'ma pass. Although I'm looking for any games that's fun like that for the PC? basically trying to catch up on all the PC only piff I've missed out on due to console stannery

If I couldn't afford 60 dollars a year, I'd be using my laptop for online job applications.
I dapped you breh be well beloved

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No wonder master race laughs at us console peons. I've literally been paying 60$/year for XBOX Live for 10 years, and $50/year for 4 more before that. Well money got tight so I decided to hold off on re-upping on Xbox live, so I've just been gaming online for free on PC.

Master race nerds, help me out. I only have a 1050Ti with 8GB RAM on the lap, so my multiplayer fix has only been CS:GO and older shyt like that. Can anybody recommend me some dope older games to play? I'd much rather play old shyt on max than play new shyt on struggle settings.

So far I've played

Massive Chalice
Red Alert 3
XCOM
Gears Of War 4 actually runs pretty well :ehh:
Hunt: Showdown.

I just downloaded Shadowrun: Hong Kong (as you can see I fukk with the turn based strategy shyts) but I'm really open to playing anything that's fun. My genres are RPG, strategy, shooter, sports in that order.

Fear not XBOTS; I shall return. But I'd be a damned lie if I said I'm not enjoying playing all this piff and online for free :wow:
Not know about Bing points, EBay, CL, fake emails for trials,and the myriad ways to get XBL cheap or free, brehs...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikka, how many times you going to make the same thread?:dead:

This shyt sounds like some IG thot trying to get fukked by a Geek Squad athlete or some shyt.

Enjoy your laptop.:heh:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
nikka, how many times you going to make the same thread?:dead:

This shyt sounds like some IG thot trying to get fukked by a Geek Squad athlete or some shyt.

Enjoy your laptop.:heh:
Come out the closet with homosexual fantasies in failed attempts at humour, brehs :heh:

I dapped so no hard feelings :heh:

I pretty much abandoned my laptop and went back to gaming on the X since my last thread. The lap is nothing more than a bridge until I deem it fiscally responsible to purchase three years of ultimate.

Can't recall ever making a thread on running out of Xbox live (because it's never happened), nor asking people about game suggestions. Maybe I'm mistaken?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Imagine paying your isp for internet then paying another company to use your internet to play games :mjlol: sucka shyt