Xbox has been the best place for gaming since the release of Xbox one x

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I say this because on other sites, they been talking about all these games Microsoft has locked up recently and yet none of these games have been talked about here :ohhh:

Day Z was a Sony exclusive once upon a time, now it's a games preview exclusive :mjlol:

Got a few more but what about PUBG :whew:

And while pubg is very cool and will sell enough to impress a hater like it'sdumb!!! Nobody is even talking about how twitches most popular game of the moment is none other than Sea Of Thieves which is getting nothing but acclaim from critics. But rare, they can't make a game anyone, this can't be :sadbron:

Sony buys way more games but only Microsoft gets the hate when they secure a title :umad: well guess what bytches, they secured a bunch of titles recently. And that's not including crackdown 3, below, ashen, state of decay 2 or Xbox one X enhanced titles + Gamepass.

Hate ALL YOU WANT, there is no buffet like the one going on in Redmond :win:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean, the X1X is the best system out for multi mplats. But, that shyt is “medium,” in terms graphics.

We rock 4K 60fps around here. :manny:

If you got money to blow, I can help you out. But, if you just wanna play easy, 4K shyt, but an X1X. :wow:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
If you dont mind missing out on a bunch of the best games then sure :yeshrug: