Xbox gamers don't buy games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least that what the Coli told me

:wow:

And almost everyone in the Forza thread has purchased it already, even though it drops Tuesday for "free":wow:

For 40 bucks you get early access and essentially all upcoming dlc almost for the same price that you would pay for one 1st party title from $ony:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just proves that most people that were gonna buy forza and halo were already gamepass users. Proves that neither of these games will move the needle.

The hardcore xbox stans from last gen are the ones making up these numbers. These same people aren’t spending the same money on 3rd party releases

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It has an early access option on GP or do you have to pay for it?

Edit: $99.99 for early access. And almost 1m people. That's a good achievement.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At least that what the Coli told me

:wow:

And almost everyone in the Forza thread has purchased it already, even though it drops Tuesday for "free":wow:

For 40 bucks you get early access and essentially all upcoming dlc almost for the same price that you would pay for one 1st party title from $ony:wow:

As a Xbox owner I buy games on the Playstation. My Xbox is for Game Pass only.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just proves that most people that were gonna buy forza and halo were already gamepass users. Proves that neither of these games will move the needle.

The hardcore xbox stans from last gen are the ones making up these numbers. These same people aren’t spending the same money on 3rd party releases
:comeon: