Xbox Game Studios had a good month

Daps
Battletoads - 73 Metacritic

Tell Me Why: Chapter 1 - 78 Metacritic :dame:

Wasteland 3 (not published by XGS but inXile is now a Xbox studio) - 86 Metacritic

Microsoft Flight Simulator - 92 Metacritic :noah:

If they make a Wasteland 4 and give it a AAA budget, it should be :gladbron:

And Microsoft Flight Simulator is going to get even better in the future

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
full

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And deez nikkaz serious too :russ:
As a heart attack :sitdown:
And like Xbox, we gone keep our boots on the necks of you fools...
So we gonna ignore the lead gameplay architect of the game saying the ps4 version is better?
We gonna ignore the inferior multiplats compared to the ps4?

And the patches aint the PS4 problem, that's on the dev....but keep on reaching baby!!!
I would have made a thread out of this but I got PLENTY more violations I can choose from.

Boot on neck season has begun :blessed:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
As a heart attack :sitdown:
And like Xbox, we gone keep our boots on the necks of you fools...

I would have made a thread out of this but I got PLENTY more violations I can choose from.

Boot on neck season has begun :blessed:

Boot on neck season, I like that :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:Always cracks me up when they pretend they’re having the time of their lives enjoying these “AAA” games

And then you look at the official threads for these games and it’s a ghost town. The wasteland 3 thread is pretty much a wasteland with only 2 pages and theres not even an official thread for tell me why :mjlol:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:Always cracks me up when they pretend they’re having the time of their lives enjoying these “AAA” games

And then you look at the official threads for these games and it’s a ghost town. The wasteland 3 thread is pretty much a wasteland with only 2 pages is theres not even an official thread for tell me why :mjlol:
Most of em only care that it's an exclusive :mjlol: Dudes were in the Grounded thread acting like they were playing Fallout and shyt :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

And then you look at the official threads for these games and it’s a ghost town. The wasteland 3 thread is pretty much a wasteland with only 2 pages and theres not even an official thread for tell me why :mjlol:
We historically don't spend our time talking about it, we be about it. Last gen Xbox gamers play more, bought more games. Right now tho, there's so much to play and you want people to what, finish and comment on 5 games at once? I mean, nikkaz haven't mentioned Drake's hallow but that's mad decent too. I got everything you named downloaded and will play them when I get to it. I know Sony nikkaz like that bullshyt like Detroit so y'all checking for tell me why hard and you mad we haven't flocked to that first like you would. Be patient, go replay tlou2. There's nothing to see here but games :whew:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We historically don't spend our time talking about it, we be about it. Last gen Xbox gamers play more, bought more games. Right now tho, there's so much to play and you want people to what, finish and comment on 5 games at once? I mean, nikkaz haven't mentioned Drake's hallow but that's mad decent too. I got everything you named downloaded and will play them when I get to it. I know Sony nikkaz like that bullshyt like Detroit so y'all checking for tell me why hard and you mad we haven't flocked to that first like you would. Be patient, go replay tlou2. There's nothing to see here but games :whew:
K:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is like calling a Banquet meal fine dining.

00031000109004_a1l1_900_900.jpg

I know you're happy to get a plate, but :picard: