Xbox Game Pass reaches 25 million subscribers

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard to bring the joy and community of gaming to everyone, across every device - Stories
The acquisition also bolsters Microsoft’s Game Pass portfolio with plans to launch Activision Blizzard games into Game Pass, which has reached a new milestone of over 25 million subscribers. With Activision Blizzard’s nearly 400 million monthly active players in 190 countries and three billion-dollar franchises, this acquisition will make Game Pass one of the most compelling and diverse lineups of gaming content in the industry. Upon close, Microsoft will have 30 internal game development studios, along with additional publishing and esports production capabilities.
They snuck that in there.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that's not surprising at all. Get every new game that comes out for just $15/month. At that price point you got a way bigger audience now.

Me personally I'm like to own shyt, so I'll pay $75 a game.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah that's not surprising at all. Get every new game that comes out for just $15/month. At that price point you got a way bigger audience now.

Me personally I'm like to own shyt, so I'll pay $75 a game.

Gamepass doesn't stop you from buying games and if you were a subscriber you would get a discount from the original price. It's a win win

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Gamepass doesn't stop you from buying games and if you were a subscriber you would get a discount from the original price. It's a win win
Gamepass encourages sales, it’s been proven with numbers and I can absolutely testify to it

My girl just bought the entire yakuza series because she got so used to playing them and didn’t want to lose them when they start leaving this month

Just like Xbox planned

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Gamepass encourages sales, it’s been proven with numbers and I can absolutely testify to it

My girl just bought the entire yakuza series because she got so used to playing them and didn’t want to lose them when they start leaving this month

Just like Xbox planned

I need to buy the collection as well. I am currently on Yakuza 4 gotta finish it.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I mean you get for $1 a month for 3 months and it's now 1 month after crhistimas
every surface and Xbox comes with game pass for 6 months

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I got in for 3 years for 3$ or some shyt like that but thats coming to a end this june. Who got the tech??? (I'm only playing Hades Halo and Forza lol)

Daps
At this point having a larger amount of gameplay experiences is more important to me than owning games for indefinite periods

Here I'm also able to try badly reviewed games and making my own judgements without committing to buying them

i don't 100% games anymore so having a game for years and trying to fully complete it when i have time isn't a priority

so gamepass really works out for me greatly

Last edited: