"Xbox Game Award's show a slap in the face to gamers"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just ran across this ign article.

Xbox's Game Awards No-Show Is a Slap in the Face to Players - IGN

Man this Xbox having no games thing is really starting to gain traction and is a bad look. Of course people have been saying this for years, including myself, but it's like the whole industry is on their neck now. Man who wrote the article gave Phil's overall 9 year reign for Xbox exclusives a D :huhldup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Man this Xbox having no games thing is really starting to gain traction and is a bad look. Of course people have been saying this for years, including myself, but it's like the whole industry is on their neck now. Man who wrote the article gave Phil's overall 9 year reign for Xbox exclusives a D :huhldup:
Great thread, very INFORMATIVE.

Now I personally feel like Jeff Keigley or whatever his name is.. Is lame, and the game awards is lame.
Xbox has a planned event of their own and Jeff is salty Microsoft didn't want to showcase what they have upcomming at his show.
Us gamers who been slapped in the face have been slapped in the face with actual games to play.

I think we all universally have stated how full we been all year. And next year Xbox has already won all the awards, all the praise.
But let the misinformation campaign continue. I choose to get high on life now instead of stressed out by outside voices who don't actually play games.
Good luck with your future endevors sony stans :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The xbox shills will say they got no games, microsoft execs will say they got no games, but arcadium xbox stans swear they lungs are full with nothing but piff this year

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who needs games when you got Outlet Pass?
full

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

:jbhmm:

I could have sworn they hired or had an opening for an events planner earlier this year, but I'm having trouble finding the tweet.

I need this for morale. Please give us a showcase. :sadcam:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:jbhmm:

I could have sworn they hired or had an opening for an events planner earlier this year, but I'm having trouble finding the tweet.

I need this for morale. Please give us a showcase. :sadcam:

When I read Nintendo Direct style, it all made sense coming from the XBox team. :dead: Where's that Jobs quote about MS having no culture?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Meh, I am neutral on it. We know games in development that are coming. I'd would like an update but that doesn't help the games come any quicker. 2023 is deemed to be their year by them. They need to shove and prove then.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean they are to blame for this bullshyt they too focused on buying ready made studios and for some reason that can’t multitask in still developing games. There’s no reason why we haven’t seen a new gears trailer yet.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Meh, I am neutral on it. We know games in development that are coming. I'd would like an update but that doesn't help the games come any quicker. 2023 is deemed to be their year by them. They need to shove and prove then.
Every year is deemed as their year. That year has still yet to happen. Stop trying to save those hoes, fool.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Every year is deemed as their year. That year has still yet to happen. Stop trying to save those hoes, fool.

They had a solid 2021.

So, they have some credibility with me. Games just take a long time to make, especially when it's new properties. Starfield would have done the Cyberpunk 2047 thing if it released last year. If Microsoft didn't own Bethesda, that game was dropping. I don't know if y'all remember Skyrim on the PS3, sometimes single digit frame rate.

Get your shyt together, then release the game. I'm not everyone else though. I have the backlog to last multiple lifetimes so perhaps that's why I have patience.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Just watched an interview with Brad Smith, president of Microsoft at Bloomberg. Reading the tea leaves, we aren't going to see anything from Microsoft until at least the EU and CMA approve. One of their arguments is that Sony has way more exclusive titles than Microsoft. Microsoft keeps that number the same by not announcing new ones. Keeping a low profile till then