Xbox doing so bad ; It got people making up Fake PS5 News.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like, do y’all expect the PS5 to do 4K 60fps?

It will be faux K like dude said. Y’all can go on your witch hunt and tear him down fur hurting your feelings with the truth but it is what it is. We see the specs and we saw Resident evil shyty framerate with our own eyes.

Sony stans need to calm down :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I think we should take any bad PS5 rumors/news with a huge grain of salt.

Im confused, dusk golem is a known insider who has leaked accurate info before and is respected for that reason.

Now he's spilling the beans on ps5 and you headline a tweet? Looking at the tweet the pics don't match the narrative. So could you show me where this story has any truth please? Thanks :handshake:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sounds about right. Called it out in the original coli thread about the RE rumour.

We are about 4 months out and we havent seen any new launch games running on Series X dev kits, yet this man was talking about RE...a game thats probably more than a year out and isn’t content complete.

:comeon:

Whatever state that game is in right now isnt even newsworthy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Im confused, dusk golem is a known insider who has leaked accurate info before and is respected for that reason.

Now he's spilling the beans on ps5 and you headline a tweet? Looking at the tweet the pics don't match the narrative. So could you show me where this story has any truth please? Thanks :handshake:
They're in their feelings. Let them work through it.