Xbox details how to upgrade your games to the next gen version

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should add a note that this applies to first party titles. EA ain't exactly doing that.

"Third-party studios like Ubisoft, Sega, and Bandai Namco Entertainment are backing Microsoft’s Smart Delivery upgrades, but there’s one big exception: EA. While EA unveiled Madden NFL 21 for the Xbox Series X today, the company is not pledging its commitment to supporting Smart Delivery. Instead, EA is offering its own free upgrade offer, but only if players purchase Madden NFL 21 on Xbox One by December 31st and upgrade to Xbox Series X by March 31st, 2021."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They should add a note that this applies to first party titles. EA ain't exactly doing that.

"Third-party studios like Ubisoft, Sega, and Bandai Namco Entertainment are backing Microsoft’s Smart Delivery upgrades, but there’s one big exception: EA. While EA unveiled Madden NFL 21 for the Xbox Series X today, the company is not pledging its commitment to supporting Smart Delivery. Instead, EA is offering its own free upgrade offer, but only if players purchase Madden NFL 21 on Xbox One by December 31st and upgrade to Xbox Series X by March 31st, 2021."
Sony stans :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

so for example I have Tekken 7 for XBONE, All I gotta do is put in in my Series X and I'm good to go?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same on ps5

Yawn
tenor.gif