Xbox Brehs...Yall may have one with this Game Pass Thingamajig

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gamepass is the best thing to come out of gaming in a while.

Biggest thing it does for me is curation. There’s literally dozens of games coming out everyday. I enjoy lots of smaller/middle level games and there’s no way i could sift through all of them and find the good stuff on my own. Outside of the few day one games i buy every year, gamepass is always introducing me to things or bringing games i want to try but aren’t definite day ones for me.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I prefer eating three gourmet meals a day instead of feasting on junk food continuously throughout the day.

But that’s just me…

:snooze:

I mean...as a streaming marsupial, I would rather play the games and buy the shyt that actually matters. I appreciate leaves, but sometimes I would want some McDonalds drizzling in eucalyptus sauce :noah:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamepass is the best thing to come out of gaming in a while.

Biggest thing it does for me is curation. There’s literally dozens of games coming out everyday. I enjoy lots of smaller/middle level games and there’s no way i could sift through all of them and find the good stuff on my own. Outside of the few day one games i buy every year, gamepass is always introducing me to things or bringing games i want to try but aren’t definite day ones for me.
I've been telling ya'll this for years and now you can hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Xbots love their rented mid with a furious passion. :youngsabo:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've been telling ya'll this for years and now you can hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Xbots love their rented mid with a furious passion. :youngsabo:
I’m talking about mid in budget.

Lots of mid “budget” games are better than the AAA ones to me.

You played nothing but casual 3rd party fluff this year.

The “real” games were on gamepass :banderas: