Xbox all access so now everyone can join in on the fun!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My question is will this stack on whatever u have now? I have gamepass up until 6/22

Say i cop a S. Will that give me another 2 years?? If that's the case then i'll have gamepass for the damn near the entire gen. :wow:
My question as well
Yes it will stack, that's how the service works. If you get all access that doesn't void time you already have. You're still paying for the two years of additional time just at a discounted rate.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lol @ fun :mjlol:
I have 40 gamepass games downloaded, I hop thru some each day and been finding gem after gem while you from afar talk like if gaming is predetermined to be good or not based on hype generated usually by nerdy white men. Not a knock against any nerdy white male, just saying I find that I don't usually share the same taste in gaming as stereotypical white journalist.

What you do is you gather as many of those opinions you can find and you let them dictate what excites you.

I'm version C137 of gamers :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tenor.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have 40 gamepass games downloaded, I hop thru some each day and been finding gem after gem while you from afar talk like if gaming is predetermined to be good or not based on hype generated usually by nerdy white men. Not a knock against any nerdy white male, just saying I find that I don't usually share the same taste in gaming as stereotypical white journalist.

What you do is you gather as many of those opinions you can find and you let them dictate what excites you.

I'm version C137 of gamers :hhh:

The irony :laff:

I'm playing ff7 for the first time, don't give a shyt about a remake. And if the games you're talking about are so good then I have more to look forward to than you do. Zooming thru games isn't enjoyable. I'm taking my time and enjoying everything while you sounding like the lowest common dominator aka a ghat damn sheep. When you gonna stand on your own two like a homebre? You thought you'd had the w but that makes you homebrew which is where you find bootleg, fake types, ol sucka ass ubusters such as yourself :hula:

Why you alwayssss lyyyyinnnnn
Why you always lyyyyinnnn :mjlol:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The irony :laff:

Why you alwayssss lyyyyinnnnn
Why you always lyyyyinnnn :mjlol:
You're slow... Let that settle in for a moment before I continue. Slooooooow :francis:

If I was zooming thru these games I wouldn't have 40 on there. Because I'm actively playing and parlaying I now have 40 in my "active backlog". When I download I put them in tabs, my gamepass tab has 37 Game's currently but I know I have a few I didn't pin yet but will be in rotation like Yakuza 1 and 2. Can't play all 3 at once. If you like I could take a pic with my phone that does slo-motion video if you want bells n whistles n shyt.