Xbox 360 Madden 13 Community Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Join the community when you guys get the game. I sent out mass invites but if you didn't get it here's the league info to join:

community name: The Coli
password: breh123

Basically it tracks all of our non-CC games and gives us rankings. You just go into the community and it's like online but only with members of the community. :myman:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Game is out in two hours. Y'all better not let this shyt flop..we need to keep them W-L records documented. :youngsabo:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yo! This shyt got midnite release or what? these muhfukkas aint pickin up

Certain Best Buys here and Gamestops are doing it. I'ma wait thouugh. If y'all go to midnight release I'll hopefully be able to play y'all with my early release version I think it's good til 6am.

Daps
Certain Best Buys here and Gamestops are doing it. I'ma wait thouugh. If y'all go to midnight release I'll hopefully be able to play y'all with my early release version I think it's good til 6am.

so whats the consensus on whether or not pre-existing injuries is on?

"if its in the game, shouldnt it be in the game?" :steviej:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Man, I decided I'm gonna wait til the morning. I gotta continue school shopping for my kids tomorrow anyway, I'll just pick it up while I'm out :yeshrug:
The nearest gamestop is about 20mins away, I don't feel like putting in 40mins of driving just to play the game maybe 2 times tonight anywayz...
so whats the consensus on whether or not pre-existing injuries is on?

"if its in the game, shouldnt it be in the game?" :steviej:

I say no, but that depends on some thangs.
First off... lets say your main player tears an ACL? Would you even want to finish the season?
I would, but others probably wouldn't. Last year, the Redskins lost EVERYBODY to injury. Only a stand up guy would stick around for some shyt like that :sadcam:

Another question. Can you get injured still if pre-existing is on?
Cuz then you have to dodge double the injuries if thats the case???
If not, then I'd like to have the satisfaction of personally ending somebodies career. Who using the Vikes? A.Peterson is gonna need a wheelchair when he leaves DC :boss: