EzVaI7FVkAMXLGn

EzVaI80UYAAWMGG

EzVaI7PVIAwTxvD

Life come at you fast :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've come to accept that Sony stan's only care about their next high.

Like true fiends.

Hence why I always point out the hypocrisies and let them cry "fanboy this, fanboy that".

I remember when Xbox was getting killed for every little thing, now sony is 5 times as worse and crickets.... I wish there was a survey of how many people let there friends and family borrow a physical copy of game for all of the backlash always online and all digital got.

Some of those same Sony stan's are always online now with there all digital PS5's. :wow: "Don't
:russ:

Watch how suddenly this will turn into a "Oh come on you really expect MSFT to have issues with their servers or turn off certain stores in the next 10~20 years?"

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Watch how suddenly this will turn into a "Oh come on you really expect MSFT to have issues with their servers or turn off certain stores in the next 10~20 years?"
Turning off servers is normal I expect that, discontinuing a store without have an alternative is whack.

I don't expect microsoft to do this anytime soon, no point spending money and research on all this just to flush it 10 years from now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This is only at initial set up. After that you NEVER need another internet connection.

With authentication tied to the cmos clock PlayStation consoles will inevitably need an internet connection sometime in the future.