Xbots or TRUE gamers come help the nikka that banned your leader!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Let's say I want to cop a xbox 360 slim used or brand new and want to mod that bytch to play backups on an external and play online also.
Best course of action? RGH, JTAG(whatever this is) or Lt 3.0+? And what's this xkey I'm hearing about? :mjpls:
Thanks in advance.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Let's say I want to cop a xbox 360 slim used or brand new and want to mod that bytch to play backups on an external and play online also.
Best course of action? RGH, JTAG(whatever this is) or Lt 3.0+? And what's this xkey I'm hearing about? :mjpls:
Thanks in advance.

Imma let u kno, u NOT gon jtag ya system...lol

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Thanks in advance.

U cant j-tag a slim and even if u had a Jtag console,you cant go online with it. Best option IMO for slim models is the xkey. Slims cost more to Mod. But if u getting an xbox soley cuz of GTA V, just buy an old phat model with a 20 gig HD, flash it with LT3.0+ and enjoy (thats the best and cheapest route)

• Dap

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Thanks in advance.

i'm actually thinking about doing this now and have someone i know who told me its legit....that person also posts on the coli and just got gta 5 today :mjpls:

I'm gonna see what happens with him and make it happen if it works

• Dap

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i'm actually thinking about doing this now and have someone i know who told me its legit....that person also posts on the coli and just got gta 5 today :mjpls:

I'm gonna see what happens with him and make it happen if it works

It is Legit. I flash these things myself. Been using a flashed xbox for 2+ years

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
U cant j-tag a slim and even if u had a Jtag console,you cant go online with it. Best option IMO for slim models is the xkey. Slims cost more to Mod. But if u getting an xbox soley cuz of GTA V, just buy an old phat model with a 20 gig HD, flash it with LT3.0+ and enjoy (thats the best and cheapest route)
Nah, not for me per se even though I'm gonna use it. But yeah, only pg13 games and shyt.
My lil brother wants to play a lot of games and I was thinking of giving him an xbox to play them arcade games and all the backups he wishes for free, so I'm guessing like a 1,5TB external should be ok. You can use an external with lt3.0+? If a new LT comes out a nikka has to flash that shyt again?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It is Legit. I flash these things myself. Been using a flashed xbox for 2+ years
So you're the breh I want to talk to :blessed:
I "kmeaw'd" my ps3 back in the day but sold it so I could play online :flabbynsick: I made the right call doe :yeshrug:
But now I need a system to play them backups and since you can go online with a hacked one It's the best for the kid.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah, not for me per se even though I'm gonna use it. But yeah, only pg13 games and shyt.
My lil brother wants to play a lot of games and I was thinking of giving him an xbox to play them arcade games and all the backups he wishes for free, so I'm guessing like a 1,5TB external should be ok. You can use an external with lt3.0+? If a new LT comes out a nikka has to flash that shyt again?
Well hard drive space is irrelevant because u have to make burned discs to play the game. Only option that doesn't involve disc is xk3y.

• Dap

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hits snitch button on the fukk nikka that got court banned :win:
tumblr_lud8mrTuYu1qhbzedo1_500.gif

/goes read the rules :whew:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well hard drive space is irrelevant because u have to make burned discs to play the game. Only option that doesn't involve disc is xk3y.
So, for a lot of games(and prolly lots of saves) old phat 20gb with lt3.0+ still the best option right? A lot of nikkas gonna sell their shyt trying to get money for the one. :scheme:
xbots :ufdup:
@Christian3o5 :whoa: you're my breh

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL... Y'all remember at school when people used to lie and say they studied an hour for the exam and you take it after studying for like 3 realizing that they were lying. That's what this is. I had my done. 2 working games. More coasters than I have cups.