Doobie Doo
Veteran
Xavier Worthy’s Ex-Fiancée Releases Full List Of The Nasty, Disturbing Things She Claims He Did To Her As Their Assault Case Takes An Ugly Turn
March 14, 2025, 10:18am ESTBy Darrelle LincolnFollow Us100

Tia Jones, the woman who accused Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Xavier Worthy of assault earlier this month, is making sure everyone knows that she is the victim.
Worthy was arrested on March 7 for allegedly choking Jones during a heated argument, and he would be charged with assault on a family or household member in which their breath was impeded. However, the county’s District Attorney said they wouldn’t move forward with the case.
Although the Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver will not be charged for his crimes at this time, Jones is not taking her foot off his neck to let him get away with things he allegedly did to her.
According to a report from TMZ, the track star, who became engaged to Worthy in July 2024, claimed in a new legal filing that the 21-year-old has allegedly physically abused her five times throughout the last year.
The documents detailed the first incident, which she stated occurred in October 2024 over an argument the pair had about Worthy’s mother.
She is alleging that Xavier Worthy “pushed me to the ground with two hands” before he apologized.
Tia Jones then brought up a Valentine’s Day incident in which she claimed the Chiefs wideout “got very upset with me” before grabbing “my throat with two hands” and squeezing.“He knew about my history of abuse in past relationships,” she said, “so I was horrified that he would do that. I told him to never do that again.”
The full list of complaints:

Xavier Worthy's Ex-Fiancée Releases Full List Of The Nasty, Disturbing Things She Claims He Did To Her As Their Assault Case Takes An Ugly Turn
Tia Jones puts out the ful list of alleged assaults from Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Xavier Worthy amid protective order.
