X1X games compared to their counter part

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its pretty dope, the fact that free revamps of games that would usually cost 20-40 bucks for a remaster makes me:patrice: at how long some company's have been getting away with doing that.

I watched gears 4 played enhanced and I was like:whew: this could be a next gen jump graphically. Its night and day on some of these 4k games.

Going through game pass and playing some games enhanced is :banderas:

Not sure how many people have 4k monitors or PC but you owe it to yourself to see gaming in 4k in some fashion. I prefer it on the big screen but any which a way is:ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its pretty dope, the fact that free revamps of games that would usually cost 20-40 bucks for a remaster makes me:patrice: at how long some company's have been getting away with doing that.

I watched gears 4 played enhanced and I was like:whew: this could be a next gen jump graphically. Its night and day on some of these 4k games.

Going through game pass and playing some games enhanced is :banderas:

Not sure how many people have 4k monitors or PC but you owe it to yourself to see gaming in 4k in some fashion. I prefer it on the big screen but any which a way is:ahh:
Halo_-_Combat_Evolved_Anniversary_DVD_NTSC_f.jpg

51Dv-5v1sEL.jpg

A few months ago dynamic 4k/ checkerboard 4k wasn't real 4K but suddenly it is.

:mjlol:

Xbox stans

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I have a 60 inch 4k TV...But that hoe don't have HDR... Would I be able to even tell the difference without it? Pissed it's looking like I'll have to buy another TV here soon

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a 60 inch 4k TV...But that hoe don't have HDR... Would I be able to even tell the difference without it? Pissed it's looking like I'll have to buy another TV here soon
Yes but it not like you would with HDR, it won't pop and the contrast won't be what it could be. You'll still get all the other benefits but I'd probably wait until you got a hdr tv even if its a smaller 55 inch or something.

Why Gamers should wait until 2018 to by a new 4k tv