X1 Accessory Trailers + Xbox One Unboxing

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

I thought I would share. If I find info on PS4 I will post info on it.

Thanks @MeachTheMonster for the X1 unboxing

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Neogaf already made a mark with the dislikes... the hate is strong:russ:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
no cotdamn shame hyping a play and charge kit for double A batteries...... :laff:
See what the Xbox brand offer is options. Options are always good. You never have about your controller battery wearing out after 2 yrs of use.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Longest KI Ultra combo to date by FilthyRich 118 hits with Jago.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Some info on PS4 Drive Club:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2013/aug/07/ps4-driveclub-future-game-visuals
The mountain we're driving up is two kilometres high. In the distance, a patchy landscape of tea plantations and scrublands stretches out toward the horizon. Above us, bulbous clouds crawl by, scattering vast grey blankets of shadow.

The Audi R8 V10 weaves its way through snaking roads, the sun occasionally glinting across the windscreen, the crumbling surface almost palpable beneath the tyres. This is India, accurately and rather epically modelled into a racing game. At this height, at the very tip of the mountain range, the artists have had to think about the curvature of the Earth, and how this will affect sunlight and cloud patterns at the furthest reaches. This is where game visuals are going.

Driveclub Dev: PlayStation 4 Has a Lot of CPU Power, No Need to Worry About GPU Compute for Now
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08...r-no-need-to-worry-about-gpu-compute-for-now/

Driveclub Dev: PlayStation 4 Has a Lot of CPU Power, No Need to Worry About GPU Compute for Now
by Giuseppe Nelva Aug 7th 2013 7:50AM

Many are already talking about the ability to perform compute tasks on the GPU of the PlayStation 4, that according to the platform’s Lead Architect Mark Cerny will be available to developers a couple years after the platform’s debut. Evolution Studios is working on Driveclub, one of the console’s launch titles, and Technical Director Scott Kirkland thinks there isn’t much need to worry about GPU compute for the moment, even if the future holds a lot of potential, as he shared as part of an interview on The Guardian

"You already have a lot of CPU power at your disposal. I think with many of the first generation PS4 titles, developers probably won’t need to worry about it – they’ll be able to get a lot out of parallelism across the CPU cores – but for teams who are a bit more ambitious, who want to do interesting things, it’s just waiting there. We’re doing some of that in DriveClub and I’m sure other guys will go further – and the platform guys will expose more of that functionality through the lifespan of the machine, unlocking more potential."

While the future sounds definitely exciting, and the ability to shift some of the compute load on the GPU is very promising (as I explained in a previous article), it’s good to know that there’s confidence in the PS4′s CPU between the developers working on it, since it is by all means one of the components of the upcoming console about which Sony shared the least details.