X-Force movie in development?

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is an X-Force Movie Being Planned? | Superhero Hype

Within the next ten months, we will see two new X-Men films pop up, The Wolverine in just a few weeks and X-Men: Days of Future Past on May 23, 2014. But what does the future hold? X-MenFilms.com has discovered that 20th Century Fox has registered the domain name X-ForceMovie.com. While this is not official confirmation on the matter, it does at least imply that the studio is thinking of expanding the X-Men films into areas they've yet to explore.

Described as the "militant" and "more aggresive" counter part to the X-Men, X-Force was first launched in the early '90s by creators Fabian Nicieza and Rob Liefeld. The original team consisted of many fan favorite characters including Cable, Cannonball, Domino, Warpath, and Deadpool, but later incarnations have featured Wolverine, Psylocke, Sunspot, and Colossus. Liefeld has spoken previously about Cable appearing in future X-Men films, and it looks like it might be his time to shine.

x-force_cover.jpg

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:rudy: the only interesting one in that whole bunch is Cable.

:dead: looking back at that lineup
fukking cowboy samurai
Beast on her period
Asian transvestite
Cleveland Indians mascot
handicapped person who can fly
and a Barbie :wtf:

Although a action-oriented X-men movie would be pretty cool :leon:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
in my dreams it would be the uncanny X-force that traveled back to the age of apocalypse with psylocke, deadpool, zero, archangel and wolverine

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Bleh. What are the Marvel franchises that Fox still has the rights to? Everything mutant/X-Men related and what else?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
People going to care about b level mutants? If fox wants to waste there money.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I heard about this yesterday and I was ROLLING. Cable fukkING SUCKS. LOL. Hope they don't fukk over Domino because if she's written correcty and they find the right actress, she's gonna be the scene stealer.

Who's gonna be the arch rival? Stryfe?:laugh: