God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
🎨WWII Negro Art Playing Cards🎨
20240711-163746.jpg

:manny:yall better start investing in my art while my shyt still affordable

:mjtf:fukk yall think I'm doing this for? For my sanity? I'm doing this shyt cause them other Black Artists is weak...prices geaux up ain't gon be no "HOMEBOY DISCOUNT".

:gucci:I'm outhere sacrificing my health to ensure I create art that will facilitate the arrival of "The Black Messiah".

:stopitslime:I'm the only ARTIST in THECOLI HISTORY WHO IS A MUSEUM'S PERMENANT COLLECTION

:pacspit:and to all yall Negroes that got me on ignore...

:wow:to all the ones that been down with me since DAY 1...I LOVE YALL...

👑
💀

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You got some dope ass pieces.

Even if we disagree on everything and I hate you, not saying I do hate you and disagree with your entire being, but I'm saying that if I wanted to put you on ignore right after I yawn every morning, which I don't...

I'd still have to show love to your talent breh.

I'm gonna be turning my home office into a lounge/dry bar area. As soon as it's done I'm hitting you up.

:salute:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You got some dope ass pieces.

Even if we disagree on everything and I hate you, not saying I do hate you and disagree with your entire being, but I'm saying that if I wanted to put you on ignore right after I yawn every morning, which I don't...

I'd still have to show love to your talent breh.

I'm gonna be turning my home office into a lounge/dry bar area. As soon as it's done I'm hitting you up.

:salute:
I'm be here pushing P