WWE Performance Center moving to Vegas?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonder if they move nxt out there as well. TKO headquarters is in vegas I believe, or at least ufc is. So maybe they trying to have everything combined fas as performance center for ufc and wwe.

@CBoz The nxt expert so we'll have to see what he's found out.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Take off the question mark, that shyt is happening
Not surprising, I had an inkling when they ran that show at the Apex
I know people will be like "what about the talent? they'll have to move!" and yeah they will but that's business
Not the first time they've moved development territories, DSW in GA had to move people to OVW in OH later people moved from OVW to FCW in FL.
This does show who has more leverage in the merger though lol. They're moving to where the UFC runs and not the other way around

Edit - Fightful put the kibosh on this. Very interesting to see how this goes. Even though SRS is a douche I would trust his reporting on something like this.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Wonder if they move nxt out there as well. TKO headquarters is in vegas I believe, or at least ufc is. So maybe they trying to have everything combined fas as performance center for ufc and wwe.

@CBoz The nxt expert so we'll have to see what he's found out.
Yeah, i was going to say, i know they already have that little UFC space they used in Vegas for that one PLE. They probably want everything in one spot.

I guess we'll have NXT 4.0 on deck.

edit: i wonder what's going to happen with Full Sail?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I wonder what becomes of the current WWE PC it seems pretty state of the art and modern itd be a shame if they just up and sold it

maybe tony khan buys it :troll:

I hope they dont do a weekly show in vegas, the crowd at battleground was objectively not good, orlando can be very obnoxious, smarky and cliquey but they at least make noise and dont sit on their hands.. its gonna be mad tourists in the crowd who dont even watch nxt and are just there cuz the tickets was free and its something to do

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wonder what becomes of the current WWE PC it seems pretty state of the art and modern itd be a shame if they just up and sold it

maybe tony khan buys it :troll:

I hope they dont do a weekly show in vegas, the crowd at battleground was objectively not good, orlando can be very obnoxious, smarky and cliquey but they at least make noise and dont sit on their hands.. its gonna be mad tourists in the crowd who dont even watch nxt and are just there cuz the tickets was free and its something to do
I mean Vegas might do numbers if they get people to come regularly from cali and AZ.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah, i was going to say, i know they already have that little UFC space they used in Vegas for that one PLE. They probably want everything in one spot.

I guess we'll have NXT 4.0 on deck.

edit: i wonder what's going to happen with Full Sail?

they using the PC now. no longer in full sail. the weekly nxt show is at the pc.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Take off the question mark, that shyt is happening
Not surprising, I had an inkling when they ran that show at the Apex
I know people will be like "what about the talent? they'll have to move!" and yeah they will but that's business
Not the first time they've moved development territories, DSW in GA had to move people to OVW in OH later people moved from OVW to FCW in FL.
This does show who has more leverage in the merger though lol. They're moving to where the UFC runs and not the other way around
Hope they’re going to bump up the pay to offset the increase in cost of living.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Wonder if they keep it and have it primarily as a developmental (Triple H at one point wanted to create "NXT's NXT). Kinda like Minor League Baseball, so if they are ready to leave Developmental, they go to NXT in Vegas or to the show.