WWE Next:Gen

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
the new new developmental.
NXT is less wrestling developmental and more television developmental. They're training them to be TV ready. This seems like them training these folk to be ring ready at all.

Shouldn't be filmed and televised imo. Going to get some of these people reps they can't get out from under. But someone'll become a bigger star for it from personality alone.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
the new new developmental.
NXT is less wrestling developmental and more television developmental. They're training them to be TV ready. This seems like them training these folk to be ring ready at all.

Shouldn't be filmed and televised imo. Going to get some of these people reps they can't get out from under. But someone'll become a bigger star for it from personality alone.

Watch any recruit/Tryout/NXT videos and they make it clear; the WWE does not care if you can wrestle, they care if you are good for TV.

They're idea is that they can teach you that later when you actually make it.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

So this Emma is apparently Lexis King's GF.

Here is the funny thing. The blonde below is now being used on Live Events and I have not seen anything about the brunette. So Emma is clearly not progressing as quickly and Olena aka "Zena Sterling." Ironic.

Used at a NXT Live Event

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breanna is cute and super athletic like Bianca
BJ Ray........he's gonna be like Miz...
Keyshawn i can see him getting picked up from this 1st episode

the one dude who tore his ACL 3 years in a row....fam your body is telling you something