WWE most wanted treasures

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Are you all watching this show? Is it worth watching? How far do you think it’ll go?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It was nice of WWE to help kickstart AEW's farewell feud between Mark Henry and Big Show for Andre's mask :troll:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Man… I’m a damn MARK for this show :russ:

Finally saw this episode.

The 1st collector that looks like X-Pac and Enzo combined gave up Mr. Socko for free :leon: plus a PPV watch party with Foley and his kids. :myman:

That 2nd mark though :scust: Crying over that Cactus Jack flannel and making Foley go through hoops for it. You could tell how pissed off HHH was at the mark during his video call with Foley and the host. He didn’t even have his wrestling collectibles in a presentable fashion like the 1st guy did. All his shyt was in boxes and on the floor and couch in the living room. :hhh: He only ended up trading it for $2500, the barbed wire 4x4 from Royal Rumble 2000, and a free tour of the WWE warehouse. No shame. :huhldup:

The 3rd guy was nowhere near as bad as the 2nd neckbeard, but you could tell he really wanted to hold onto the OG Mankind leather top. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I hope they continue this show for more seasons.

It’s a show that helps you get why you love this wrestling shyt

Mark Henry was reacting and speaking about Andre how I do about Sting.

You just connect with these pro wrestling characters on a different level if you’ve been watching since childhood.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I just started watching this. I know the dude who had the Undertaker urn. He was the trivia host at this bar my friends and I use to go to. We ended up hanging out with him a few times before he moved from Houston. Dude is a huge Paul Bearer and Undertaker stan if that wasn't obvious from the show. I had no idea he was in this show :russ:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I damn near wanted to reach thru my screen and hug Charles Robinson myself when they asked him to give up that robe
Man… me too. :to: they should’ve given Lil Naitch some time to think about it. It felt like they were super pressuring him into it. And the gold robe isn’t as dope as the jungle robe to me.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Anyone got a link to the Flair episode?

Finally caught up with the last 2 episodes. Man I was pissed with that dude who kept holding them up for more money on the butterfly robe. I woulda told dude to go fukk himself. Then he woulda felt stupid as fukk for turning down an estimated $115k deal on a $10k investment. Charlotte actually asked the negotiator a good question, how much he was getting out of the deal.. he started stutterin and fumblin then Conrad cut him off and quickly agreed to the additional $10k. :smh: