WWE CEO Nick Khan on Bill Simmons Podcast January 18th 2023

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good interview albeit it’s for promo and of course it’s going to wave the company flag. What else would you expect…

However I said on here AEW is operating at a loss, everyone thinks I’m crazy and wants to dodge it… clearly I’m not the only one that can see this.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nick Khan sure is talking a lot of shyt on the low here for a guy who could be forced to resign and give the company millions back (Peep Wrestlenomics) depending on who the company gets sold to. We gonna have a nice convo bout how weird his time was and him picking sides on the board

Hes already turn about faced about Vince

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Good interview albeit it’s for promo and of course it’s going to wave the company flag. What else would you expect…

However I said on here AEW is operating at a loss, everyone thinks I’m crazy and wants to dodge it… clearly I’m not the only one that can see this.
Don't worry about it champ, you're in over your head. TSC, r/TSC, and Meltzer know best. AEW made 100 million last year with slumped ratings, attendance, expanding roster, and extra deposit on the video game. Don't ask, just know.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't worry about it champ, you're in over your head. TSC, r/TSC, and Meltzer know best. AEW made 100 million last year with slumped ratings, attendance, expanding roster, and extra deposit on the video game. Don't ask, just know.

Just you wait, SEC will drop the hammer on Vince any day now

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interested to listen. I know next to nothing about Nick Khan but always interested in the inner workings of WWE so putting this on my radar for later... daps and rep for the heads up

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Bill Simmons is as much of a clown as Helwani

Yeah bro while wwe is doing 47k attendance they’re all shaking in their boots at aews 3000, 900k average ratings, and still can’t turn a profit. :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm listening and does he and Tony have static

Said a bunch of nice stuff about Shahid being self made when asked about competition but just lack of regard for Tony and calling him a kid multiple times. Threw subliminals about it being easy to run a company at a loss then hid hands when Bill pressed on the comment

Spent more time on the dad than about competition

Alaskan
Daps
Simmons fukking sucks, which is sad considering how good he used to be in the ESPN page 2 era.