~~~Wuthering Waves Official Thread ~~~ (PC)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was watching a Zenless Zone Zero preview and in the comments I saw someone say this game's success and willingness to give more free stuff has made Hoyoverse make changes to ZZZ. I also read this game had better action combat and dodge mechanics.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
It's hella fun. DMC style combat. The story is nonsensical as always. but I rolled that red haired chick with the health drain special and she is so fukking fun to play. Some of the gacha elements I can tell are going to annoy me later on so I'm only playing for the story quests and calendar events.

For instance, they make it extremely easy to level to 50-60, then they start drip feeding you random items that are required to level and you can only repeat runs for so long before you have to pay for the rerun.

If you play for too long little shyt is going to annoy you, but in small short daily or weekly bursts it's very fun. I've never been into paying for characters so I haven't done that.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's hella fun. DMC style combat. The story is nonsensical as always. but I rolled that red haired chick with the health drain special and she is so fukking fun to play. Some of the gacha elements I can tell are going to annoy me later on so I'm only playing for the story quests and calendar events.

For instance, they make it extremely easy to level to 50-60, then they start drip feeding you random items that are required to level and you can only repeat runs for so long before you have to pay for the rerun.

If you play for too long little shyt is going to annoy you, but in small short daily or weekly bursts it's very fun. I've never been into paying for characters so I haven't done that.
Are you able to play with your own custom character or do you have to play with those other characters. I ain’t tryna play as a chick, I want to be a dude. That’s why I like Tower of Fantasy because it doesn’t force characters on you like Genshin Impact.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’ve installed it on my S23 Ultra and iPad Pro M1. Hopefully it has gamepad support on both, if not I’m deleting.

I also might delete if I can’t change my character to a Black dude like I can in Tower of Fantasy.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Are you able to play with your own custom character or do you have to play with those other characters. I ain’t tryna play as a chick, I want to be a dude. That’s why I like Tower of Fantasy because it doesn’t force characters on you like Genshin Impact.
Nah you can pick a male or female main but you can't customize. Just weapons and skills like genshin. It's more like genshin than tower of fantasy. The combat is the big difference.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
“ Unfortunately, Wuthering Waves does not currently have mobile controller support for iOS and Android devices, despite having PC controller support. If you want to play on mobile, you'll need to use the default touchscreen controls.”

shyt…

*deleted wuwa, reinstalls ToF*

I'll install in on PC instead.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nah you can pick a male or female main but you can't customize. Just weapons and skills like genshin. It's more like genshin than tower of fantasy. The combat is the big difference.
yeah i figured it out. The combat is dope tho I like it.