Wuchang: Fallen Feathers…. - Dis Basically Bloodborne, Dark Souls & Sekiro Mashed 2Gether

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm not sure I agree with ya'll
I am not sure I care if something looks alot like other things, thread title was kinda a compliment.

See here's the thing... Dante's Inferno!

I LOVED that game, I had so much fun going trhough the different stages in hell.
Game was awesome!!!

But shyt the game got sooooo muchhhhh hateeeeee.
Why? Because everyone was saying it ripped God Of War.

Thing is I loved Dante's Inferno, if I cared that it looked alot like GOW then I might have not played it and miss out on alot of enjoyement.

If you like the game that's all that matters

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have the chinese ever made a good game? Serious question. I've played games like this on Steam early access and they're always clunky, unpolished and never get finished. Hopefully that Wukong game will be their first decent game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Have the chinese ever made a good game? Serious question. I've played games like this on Steam early access and they're always clunky, unpolished and never get finished. Hopefully that Wukong game will be their first decent game.

Im currently playing one, F.I.S.T :yeshrug:

I’m hearing Eastward is good also

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The people that are tired of open world games like Red Dead or GTA, I understand how they feel now. I'm so sick of "Souls type" or "Souls like" games that I could slap a muhfukka.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure I agree with ya'll
I am not sure I care if something looks alot like other things, thread title was kinda a compliment.

See here's the thing... Dante's Inferno!

I LOVED that game, I had so much fun going trhough the different stages in hell.
Game was awesome!!!

But shyt the game got sooooo muchhhhh hateeeeee.
Why? Because everyone was saying it ripped God Of War.

Thing is I loved Dante's Inferno, if I cared that it looked alot like GOW then I might have not played it and miss out on alot of enjoyement.

If you like the game that's all that matters

Imma dap you because Dante's Inferno was fun as hell :wow:

No pun intended but :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Souls-like, I’ve played them all pretty much. Even dark souls 2 sucked without Miyazaki

charliemurphy-wrong.gif