WTF in 2012, WHY are there women who don't shave the puss?????????????????????????

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I don't complain when it's like this:

R3mUu.png

:yeshrug:

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Yeah its not cool in this day and age

It happened to me 2 years ago, this girl I'd been dating and wanting to fukk for a month, we get it poppin and I pull them panties off... She got the fullfledged afro downstairs... I hit it that one time and never went back there again :smh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This no hair moment is part the pussification (no pun intended) of America. It's nothing wrong with a nice trimmed area. But listening to some of the youngsters today you would think having any hair down there is nasty and unhygienic lol. Some the cleanest women I've been with had coochi hair and vice versa. I smelled funky ass bald p*ssy before.

In the end really it doesn't matter whether its hairy are not you still fukking, unless you some quasi-gay metro-sexual that can't handle a little coochi hair. :usure:

Please don't get me started on the man shaving trend :what:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This no hair moment is part the pussification (no pun intended) of America. It's nothing wrong with a nice trimmed area. But listening to some of the youngsters today you would think having any hair down there is nasty and unhygienic lol. Some the cleanest women I've been with had coochi hair and vice versa. I smelled funky ass bald p*ssy before.

In the end really it doesn't matter whether its hairy are not you still fukking, unless you some quasi-gay metro-sexual that can't handle a little coochi hair. :usure:

Please don't get me started on the man shaving trend :what:

so u got a bush and like for your woman to have one too:ehh:

u French brah?

shyt is disgusting
Hair retains sweat and odor:scusthov:

u bumping dirty bushes together:scusthov: