Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Cats might as well be playing NFL Blitz

Bo Jackson at HB and QB.

William Perry being one of the best QBs

I mean wtf, y'all really paying for this shyt?

They are putting all of this in the new NCAA too and ultimate team will probably be the main focus of it just like it is for madden. shyt is a joke

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
it is, I haven't played madden in probably a decade or more. I looked up Madden vids on YouTube just to see what it's like these days and I'm like

:dwillhuh:
Yeah Madden goes OD on the Out of Position players and be making them monsters and shyt.

I remember when OoP Mike Evans and Calvin Johnson were the best DB duo you could have :dead:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2k and Madden does out of position cards for their version of ultimate teams :yeshrug:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Say breh!! I challenge to a series of high stakes Madden games….

2 out of 3, You vs me……

Well atleast my proxies.

@Gizmo_Duck @Rekkapryde and special guest coli breh

So what you say?
Are you asking me to play Duck and Rekka :russ:
Rekka does not want to play me. All due respect to old man Rekka :russ:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I had a stressful game on Madden yesterday. I was beating some dude by 3 TDs so I started BSing and doing all out blitzes in the 4th quarter. He cut it down to 16 with less than 3 min to go. Then he scored a touchdown with the 2pt conversion to make it an 8pt game with less than a minute to go. I was gonna force him to use up his timeouts, but my guy fumbles on a regular up the gut play. Then he scores another TD to force OT. THEN he wins the coin toss. I’m thinking to myself how I fukked up. On like 2nd down, he throws a pick and I return it to my 25 or something. I bring out the FG unit and win the game :mjlol: