WTF Happened To Shyne’s Voice?????? Where That Accent Come From??

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Dude is from Belize, why are you surprised?

grade A fraud - he was just on drink champs fairly recently

Either you don't know what code switching is, or you must not have been around alot of West Indians. They can reel in the accent when they're talking to other people. Then when they're talking to 1 of their own, the accent will come out

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dude was born and raised in Belize before he came to America as a kid… grew up in Brooklyn where he lost his accent… got deported back to Belize and been there ever since, off course he would regain his accent back…

My moms been living here over 50 years and her accent still strong as shyt… why yall acting like this shyt new?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
There isn't one haha! I was zooming through different sites and they're not as cool! 😸

I was just thinking about the fact that we always hear from Aubrey dad but I wonder what his mom be thinking about all of this. :pachaha:

At least she didn't tell him to apologize like Jay Z mama did :huhldup:

I know plenty of Caribbean people who have no accent and get with they fam and be speaking English or whatever and sound completely different. The thing is what happened to the “biggie” bass in his voice to where he sound so different

Dude is from Belize, why are you surprised?

Either you don't know what code switching is, or you must not have been around alot of West Indians. They can reel in the accent when they're talking to other people. Then when they're talking to 1 of their own, the accent will come out

That is completely incorrect!!!!
West Indian accent don’t come out when they talk to their own, rather a new language comes out, broken English.
Thats not an accent, it’s a language or dialect.
They not speaking regular English but with an accent, they speaking broken English

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Shout out him but let’s not forget his “Moshe Levi“ phase before becoming Belize Obama. He’s 100 percent willing to become who he needs to become at the current time.

My03MDA5LmpwZWc.jpeg

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That is completely incorrect!!!!
West Indian accent don’t come out when they talk to their own, rather a new language comes out, broken English.
Thats not an accent, it’s a language or dialect.
They not speaking regular English but with an accent, they speaking broken English
You’re an idiot

It’s not broken English

Belizean speak English with an accent and Kriol, an English based creole language

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
shyne-rapper.gif

:salute: :salute::salute:

My Sister moved to the States in the late 90’s as a teen, got her degree in New Orleans, moved to the Bronx in ‘03 and accent is still strong as hell.
:pachaha:
We strong in the Bronx so outside of work, you can still talk creole.
:manny:
I was in Belize for three days in December. 6 hours in I was talking raw creole. You adapt to your environment.
:stopitslime: